Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curry Supreme Court just went full-on radical feminist, nuked men's rights, & destroyed the principles behind marriage and family.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

You thought inceldom is the default state of curries in the West? Well get ready for explosion of curryland curryceldom because the West is coming here to curryland! Curries are white worshipers and are desperate to emulate the degeneracy of the West. In 5 years it'll be Chadpreet only. I just came back from my nightly walks and saw tons of curry foids in skin tight jeans with their asses ready to burst out. Absolute whoredom!

Last edited:
yeah i have seen this absolutely brutal :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

yeah i have seen this absolutely brutal :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
Get ready for birth rates to hit South Korea and Japan levels. The birth rate in metros is already like 1 per woman and its 2.2 all over the country on average.

Marital rape and abortions, this will give an excuse to foids to drain betabuxxers without giving anything in the return. RIP arranged marriages. Probably they will introduce the divorcerape also.

Marital rape and abortions, this will give an excuse to foids to drain betabuxxers without giving anything in the return. RIP arranged marriages. Probably they will introduce the divorcerape also.
Curryland depopulation in progress.

Fuck. Modi was supposed to fix this bullshit. what the fuck is he doing? @Justice @Misogynist Curry 卐

Was contemplating about posting this.
Jfl, our great supreme joke of India has taken one more step to destroy Indian society.
But anyway, it doesn't matter to me since I am not gonna get married.

The first domino falls. Currycels are you ready to watch your country become(((liberalized))) and (((diversified))):feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

What happened to your hero Modicels? :feelsaww:

Good,lesser the curries better the world.

I get a hard on whenever I see curry whores in short pants,tight jeans.It's clear that they dress like this for Chad but literally every currywhore is Chad only these days.It's getting worse.I am trying to spread the blackpill to many curry men but no is ready to accept it.every curry whore should be stoned for dressing like prostitutes in GTA 5 ofcourse.I strictly condone violence against wymen

Last edited:
I get a hard on whenever I see curry whores in short pants,tight jeans.
So many curry foids in tight jeans on the streets! :ha..feels::ha..feels::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

I have a maid who cooks for us. She's really curvy. I have to use a lot of will power to prevent my hands from reaching her hips.

hindu dindu problems
Its a global problem actually. Women are gaining right and freedoms to be sluts in pretty much every country around the world (except the hardcore Islamist ones).

Currycels this is time to rise up

Fuck. Modi was supposed to fix this bullshit. what the fuck is he doing? @Justice @Misogynist Curry 卐

All indian parties are bought by the west. They want to bring in western degeneracy.

Hindus must form a pro Hindu non degenerate party.

Curries are insufferable white worshippers

They will support what west does because they think following west makes them more knowledgeable/better than their peers

Curries are insufferable white worshippers

They will support what west does because they think following west makes them more knowledgeable/better than their peers

No they're not. Only the elites ones are.

kinda surprised marital rape wasn't already illegal there
when are they going to illegalized pooping on the sidewalk tho

No they're not. Only the elites ones are.
I have seen it firsthand, many will say they don't follow whites but if you look at their beliefs they support feminism and other western beliefs
I am talking about educated curries ofcourse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back