Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Currycel and blackcel go on a blackpilled rant on podcast

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoZaW1GgP-Y/?igshid=Zjc2ZTc4Nzk=

“We post our bikini pics on Instagram for ourselves, not for othERs to see”

What a low iq statement. If you want to see a pic of yourself in a bikini, you can keep it saved to your private photo/video gallERy, instead of posting on social media whERe others will see it.

That’s like women saying, “we wear makeup for ourselves, not for how we appear to others”. Yeah if that’s the case, they’d be wearing make-up at home and looking at themselves in the mirror, instead they have their ugly natural appearance at home but wear make-up only when they are outside and others can see them

Women have zERo logic, I really don’t see them as being any more sentient than a dog or a cat, or even cockroaches and rats.

The girls on this podcast are so low iq, at least half of millenial women in modERn westERn societies have same pERsonality as these dumb cunts, society has fallen so far down. I really can’t blame mass shootERs for doing what they do when I see ragefuel content like this.

Last edited:
Lol the it's for ourselves point is so retarded yea just keep it on the gallery

social media is for others to see exactly

I have no idea how these guys manage to find the strength to talk to random vapid bitches week in and week out

What race is hamza? Where is he from?

I have no idea how these guys manage to find the strength to talk to random vapid bitches week in and week out

True, if I was on that podcast, I don’t think I would’ve been able to prevent myself from letting these hoes get on my nERves, and would’ve ended up slapping them hard and telling them to stfu, nothing intelligent evER comes out of these bitches mouths, their mouths are only good for sucking cock and that’s it, nothing more

Last edited:
It shouldn't even be a debate at this point. It's so blatantly obvious that it's all for attention.

Yes it is. Then who is it if not him.

So it’s hamza because you say it is? He doesn’t even look like hamza, he doesn’t speak like hamza, hamza is from the UK and has a British accent while the currycel on this podcast has an amERican accent, how dumb are you lol?

So it’s hamza because you say it is? He doesn’t even look like hamza, he doesn’t speak like hamza, hamza is from the UK and has a British accent while the currycel on this podcast has an amERican accent, how dumb are you lol?
Okay then who is it faggot?

Myron is not curry

Talking to foids is echo chamber

WhERe is he from niggER? He looks like a smelly curry
He's Sudanese, faggot. Brown Arab as far as I can tell.

Anyway I look forward to their show tonight. It's one of my favorite copes.