Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Currycel colonial slave-dog thread: Anyone watching cricket? Ashes tests are going on right now. Chadstralians are kicking Britbong ass.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Both Australians and British are Anglo-Saxons by race and yet the differences in genetics are obvious due to Australia's founding as a penal colony. Chadstralians are taller, bigger, fitter, stronger, with more muscle-mass, and stamina. They are just more robust overall. They bowl faster (140 km/hr vs 135 km/hr for the English), and have higher release points (point of delivering the ball from the hand to the batsman) due to their taller stature.

In almost all the past tours of Australia, the English have never been able to extract the same kind of bounce and pace from pitches unlike their Antipodean brethren. Instead, to win test matches, their bowlers always have to rely on green tops and red dukes balls with greater seam in order to bowl out their opposition. Its similar to how curries are heavily reliant on dust bowl pitches which produce spin. Meanwhile, Australians don't need such assistance. Their greater physicality allows them to succeed on lifeless roads as well as green tops and dust bowls.

This is why women prefer criminals! Criminals are physically more gifted than soycuck rule observers.

@Transcended Trucel @EnglishCel @N-Digger @Caesercel

Last edited:
@ilieknothing follows cricket

Seems obvious but I never thought of this.

I don't watch it but have seen a few clips.
Seems obvious but I never thought of this.
indded What OP says in hindsight seems 100% logical

Mark Wood who is from Britbongistan but is injured at the moment is faster than all the Chadstralian bowlers.

Also I would say the Britbong batsmen have a better power game than Chadstralia. The Chadstralian batting line up is littered with manlets like Warner, Khawaja, Labuschagne and Smith

Mark Wood who is from Britbongistan but is injured at the moment is faster than all the Chadstralian bowlers.
Mark Wood is just an average bowler, or slightly above average.
The Chadstralian batting line up is littered with manlets like Warner, Khawaja, Labuschagne and Smith
True, but their pace attack is full of Chads, who are more Chadly athletic than English bowlers.

@JayGoptri.
Wtf. Bro people don't have to tag me everytime the word "dog" is in a title lmao
Both Australians and British are Anglo-Saxons by race and yet the differences in genetics are obvious due to Australia's founding as a penal colony. Chadstralians are taller, bigger, fitter, stronger, with more muscle-mass, and stamina. They are just more robust overall. They bowl faster (140 km/hr vs 135 km/hr for the English), and have higher release points (point of delivering the ball from the hand to the batsman) due to their taller stature.

In almost all the past tours of Australia, the English have never been able to extract the same kind of bounce and pace from pitches unlike their Antipodean brethren. Instead, to win test matches, their bowlers always have to rely on green tops and red dukes balls with greater seam in order to bowl out their opposition. Its similar to how curries are heavily reliant on dust bowl pitches which produce spin. Meanwhile, Australians don't need such assistance. Their greater physicality allows them to succeed on lifeless roads as well as green tops and dust bowls.

This is why women prefer criminals! Criminals are physically more gifted than soycuck rule observers.

Kek. Cricket-stralia Blackpill now?

@K9Otaku. Incels.is is alive and well

Last edited:

The only thing that is important in @wereq post is that, it proves if you live in India you can relax and watch cricket. If you live in the West, toil and grind till ya die !

@EnglishCel
@Caesercel
@Transcended Trucel
@nice_try (shitholeistan mogs)

I don't watch or follow any sport so I can't give an opinion on this. But I do have some convicts in my family and I'm sure most people whose family has been here for generations do as well, with the exception of South Australia which was a free settlement. Most people you find in the big cities are immigrants or have parents from overseas. Only 31% of the population of Sydney have two parents who were born in Australia.

Chadstralians kicked Pom ass. Poms are down 2-0 at home! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Ashes peaked in 2005 with England's 2-1 win.

As a Kiwicel I support anybody playing Australia.

Unfortunately, pomgolia getting destroyed by Australia is normal.