Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel gets blackpilled on tinder

average redditor

Water is wet, if you're an ethnic male and can at least match with low value foids or fat landwhales, then you are at least above average tier as an ethnic male.

If you can match with white beckies or noodlewhore beckies as an ethnic male, you are a high value ethnic male. Basically gotta be chad-tier as an ethnic male just to compete with low to mid value white males.

b-b-buh race isn't REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEaaaal!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Water is wet, if you're an ethnic male and can at least match with low value foids or fat landwhales, then you are at least above average tier as an ethnic male.

If you can match with white beckies or noodlewhore beckies as an ethnic male, you are a high value ethnic male. Basically gotta be chad-tier as an ethnic male just to compete with low to mid value white males.
It never began for deathnics. It was the fate of deathnics, written into their very GENES, their very ESSENCE, to be inferior to the Aryan man.

One thing that infuriates me is that these redditards in the comments are all like "congratulations bro you discovered that women are attracted to hot guys, do you want a medal" when these same motherfuckers are the ones who have been beating ugly men over the head that they have to "improve their personality and game" and that "looks don't matter" for fucking ages. Now once they get BTFOd by these blackpill tinder experiments they want to pretend like looks mattered all along??

I want to split their fucking heads in half with an axe reading their smug faggy attitudes :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

One thing that infuriates me is that these redditards in the comments are all like "congratulations bro you discovered that women are attracted to hot guys, do you want a medal" when these same motherfuckers are the ones who have been beating ugly men over the head that they have to "improve their personality and game" and that "looks don't matter" for fucking ages. Now once they get BTFOd by these blackpill tinder experiments they want to pretend like looks mattered all along??

I want to split their fucking heads in half with an axe reading their smug faggy attitudes :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Normies don't have consistency in their beliefs. They just want to win arguments against inkwells and shut them up.