Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel is house mates with 3 hot single foids who regulardly brings chads around from the other side of town

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★
JBC (Just be curry)

3621337 1693579098416

I kinda had this experience in my early 20s. Thankfully the foid was white so it was a little less humiliating, but still, she regularly brought tallfag chads over.

Thankfully the foid was white so it was a little less humiliating, but still, she regularly brought tallfag chads over.
What kind of giga-NT normie are you to be roommates with a foid? :shock:

I kinda had this experience in my early 20s. Thankfully the foid was white so it was a little less humiliating, but still, she regularly brought tallfag chads over.
Why were you willing to live with a slut that would constantly cuck you everytime you came back? I'd rather be homeless.

It was one single foid, 3 male housemates (2 my age and one middle aged), and 2 lesbian housemates (we were 90% sure although they were secretive about it, this was before the world was very woke).

Why were you willing to live with a slut that would constantly cuck you everytime you came back? I'd rather be homeless.
I was bluepilled on this subject well into my 20s

It was one single foid, 3 male housemates (2 my age and one middle aged), and 2 lesbian housemates (we were 90% sure although they were secretive about it, this was before the world was very woke).
Oh okay. Makes sense.

He should grape both in their sleep!

He’s described exactly why I have steered clear of female roommates. I couldn’t stand random guys showing up whenever. It’s also too easy to be accused of harassment or assault in such a situation as an ugly guy.

I am curious how 5 people are living together in one home though. Is this one of those multi story row houses, or are they actually sharing just a regular, single family house? Are SFHs with 5 bedrooms common in Toronto or are some of these people sharing bedrooms?

he could be desperate for housing (which is likely given that he's in Toronto)

Brutal blackpill. Imagine being a curry man with raging hormones. You have 3 fertile curry women right in front of you. And yet, these women would rather go on Tinder and find a white chad from the other side of town (and take on all the risks of meeting a stranger), then give your manlet curry ass the time of day. Brootal.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/198n5zk/living_with_female_housemates_in_a_shared_house/

I fucking hate sex havers. They would be so annoying to live with. They almost sound like they are mocking you. I would get the fuck out of the house as soon as possible. And never communicate with any of those whores again. I avoid Getting too close to people who are having sex it's just insulting for me. To even communicate with people that will experience something. I will never have kind of pisses me off. I would love to be a hermit in the woods. And never have to talk to anybody ever again. I hate people that experience love while I cry myself to sleep every night alone.