Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

currycel laughed at by foids after being asked if he was a virgin

Thoughts @CopingForBrutality , @JayGoptri ?

I mean, it's simple: What you have here is 3 mega-libtards STP-infested whores since the 6th grade, and a host who appear to be somewhat based, but isn't able to drive the point home. But your title for this thread is bit..well.. problematic. It's not important that they laughed when they said they were virgins. That's tangential to the real problem. The real problem is, they misunderstand the way in which the Napoleonic times worked. The fact that all family property, restrictions to the woman's autonomy and generally men determined the course of action the family would take on most matters doesn't mean they were "owned". It's not slavery.

The fact they don't understand any conservative position isn't surprising because they infact don't even understand their own "liberal" position. This is just a worthless podcast where everyone is confused, and the men are trying to be polite or "PC" about it.

I mean, it's simple: What you have here is 3 mega-libtards STP-infested whores since the 6th grade, and a host who appear to be somewhat based, but isn't able to drive the point home. But your title for this thread is bit..well.. problematic. It's not important that they laughed when they said they were virgins. That's tangential to the real problem. The real problem is, they misunderstand the way in which the Napoleonic times worked. The fact that all family property, restrictions to the woman's autonomy and generally men determined the course of action the family would take on most matters doesn't mean they were "owned". It's not slavery.

The fact they don't understand any conservative position isn't surprising because they infact don't even understand their own "liberal" position. This is just a worthless podcast where everyone is confused, and the men are trying to be polite or "PC" about it.
What you have here is 3 mega-libtards STP-infested whores since the 6th grade

you’re being hyperbolic here right, just to clarify ?
And my thread title was simply to pique the interest of other users, I haven’t watched the entire thing

Not in the slightest. About what?

Well, you posted a video and tagged me so, yes I watched most of it. Or as much as I could stomach.
About those girls being ‘STP-infested whores since the sixth grade’

About those girls being ‘STP-infested whores since the sixth grade’
No. Not at all. Look at them, the way they talk. If you have experience with foid and have observed them, then it's obvious. I'm not English, but I know low IQ when I see it in English and U.K. culture. These are toilets of low class.

No. Not at all. Look at them, the way they talk. If you have experience with foid and have observed them, then it's obvious. I'm not English, but I know low IQ when I see it in English and U.K. culture. These are toilets of low class.
That’s what the overwhelming majority of foids over here are like tbh

That’s what the overwhelming majority of foids over here are like tbh
Yeah I know. That's why I was hitting you hard a while back when you were calling me a redneck or something to that effect because I was dismantling this bullshit "London culture" which you had sort of..advocated for or something. The jist of it was this: Cities are infested with academic idiots, doesn't matter how "IV league" they are. If they're from big city liberal University they are dumb as fuck. Intellectuals are not found in these circles anymore.

So yes, if these are the common foid you are interacting with, it's over. Dead. I can smell the stink of stupidity on their pussy's through both time and space.

Yeah I know. That's why I was hitting you hard a while back when you were calling me a redneck or something to that effect because I was dismantling this bullshit "London culture" which you had sort of..advocated for or something. The jist of it was this: Cities are infested with academic idiots, doesn't matter how "IV league" they are. If they're from big city liberal University they are dumb as fuck. Intellectuals are not found in these circles anymore.

So yes, if these are the common foid you are interacting with, it's over. Dead. I can smell the stink of stupidity on their pussy's through both time and space.
JFL bro I would never advocate for ‘London/UK culture’ or speak about where I’m from in a positive light, I’m leaving this shithole for Canada next year.

JFL bro I would never advocate for ‘London/UK culture’ or speak about where I’m from in a positive light, I’m leaving this shithole for Canada next year.
Well i think it was you, you did back then or whatever. But no big deal.

Is Canada any better ? I would say the cities ar similar, woke, and the rural areas you wouldn't fit in. But I could be wrong about that, you might find a home there. Who knows.