Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel Ricecel STEMcels discuss Tinder

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
COPE LEVEL exceeds 9000....starts around 8:30....hilarious lack of self-awareness in all regards.

I think both these guys work at fucking GOOGLE....sad the curry is learning Mandarin to hit on Asian feeeamayeales....

ZOoGle

sad the curry is learning Mandarin to hit on Asian feeeamayeales

Good luck.

IMG 6217

FUUUUCK cringe levels at maximum

eyes burnt to a crisp

the coping levels are off the charts JFL this curry believes the shit he’s spewing

Fucking LOL.

Tinder works for two groups:

1. Foids
2. Chads

For everyone else, it's worse than useless because it'll make you hate yourself.

Well at 16:00 he finally says: "99% of your success is due to photos, bio doesn't matter"

LOL @ 17:20: "my natural reaction to having a camera in my face is to *makes soylent grin*"

18:20: Even drops the DOGPILL

This video is actually blackpilled AF.

Goblin google curry learning mandarin in a hope of shagging noodlewhore vegene.

giphy.gif

Just look at his frame, LMAO. Curries will never learn.

*He mogs me to the seventh realm of hell and back though.

This video is actually blackpilled AF.

OK...so then you think that ANY part of what they said led to success?

Goblin google curry learning mandarin in a hope of shagging noodlewhore vegene.

EXACTLY my point....curry indirectly states that Whites/Curry feeaamaayeols were a non-starter so he had to resort to the fallback of white nerds (who JBW btw)...lacking self-awareness that it was because they were white that they got dates not "muh mandarin skills".

OK...so then you think that ANY part of what they said led to success?

Unless they were Chadfishing then ofcourse not.

They're in denial. They know the truth but are fooling themselves into thinking that better lighting will make their photos attractive.

i can't get over his arms, they must be 10 inches, he hasn't lifted a thing in his life, it's like a negative bicep

i can't get over his arms, they must be 10 inches, he hasn't lifted a thing in his life, it's like a negative bicep

I rewatched this video because I really wasn't even sure if I accurately diagnosed such a high level of COPE. I was right though.

RE: his biceps? He mentioned that he was a competitive gamer in leagures of Warcraft or whatever and when the curry mentioned his username...the gook jumped in glee at recognizing his username! He must have been a pretty big deal to vidya gamers.....obvs very very sad. Vidya doesn't seem to build anything but your levels of depression and defo not your arms.

Last edited:
What's the point in editing your images to make you look better if she's going to see the real you in person in case you succeed?

What's the point in editing your images to make you look better if she's going to see the real you in person in case you succeed?

You can fraud with photoshop and get away with it. Low-inhib normie PUA fags do it all the time. You do have to at least be a normie though.

An incel trying to fraud would be too obvious.

Wtf is wrong with the currys arms LMAOOOOO they look comically stupid

>I can be myself
>I am a loveable dork
I feel bad for his parents.

Damm got to start lifting again cant let my arms look like that.