Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel street vendor washing fruits and vegetables in drain water

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

That water is full of vitamins and minerals. Complete with spit, urine, excrement juice, blood, snot, and everything else

I dont fucking understand how these people survive. I used to live in that shit hole and i am glad i moved out. As cancerous as the west is, it still doesnt compare to the shithole that is India.

Indians must have fucking strong immune system to fight all the bacterias

There was a study where street indian food contains high concentrations of poo. Indians are poo, they are indestructible, they just use poo regeneration. This is why the worship cow because cow has large poos that they use to regenerate even body parts that have been severed. This gives indians there dark brown color.

based
There was a study where street indian food contains high concentrations of poo. Indians are poo, they are indestructible, they just use poo regeneration. This is why the worship cow because cow has large poos that they use to regenerate even body parts that have been severed. This gives indians there dark brown color.

:lul:

Curries are poo people from South Park ngl.

ok

no wonder I always get diarrhea there.

poo regeneration
6DFA88D1 9E08 4F1A BF9A AB4B8E019CB8

India is truly a shithole, feeling bad for our currycels rn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back