Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Currycel Trait: You search for occult practices related to summoning Apsaras, Yakshini, Kinnari etc

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Apsaras - are basically female celestial dancer nymph, their male equivalents are Gandharvas who play musical instruments
Yakhshinis- Female nature spirits, their male equivalents are Yakshas who are guardians of hidden wealths and nature
Kinnaris - Female Part human part some kind of animal, like they have body of humans and bird wings etc

There are elaborate sophisticated ritual to actually summon these female spirits to have sex with you, but i am too scared to venture into these things :shock:. Rural curry scums quite often goes to some kind of shamanistic guru and perform these rituals. But i think most of the time rural men are schizophrenic as shit, they often claim to see shits which we dont see even in dreams :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Nigga, wtf is this fantasy-type shit ?

Apsaras - are basically female celestial dancer nymph, their male equivalents are Gandharvas who play musical instruments
Yakhshinis- Female nature spirits, their male equivalents are Yakshas who are guardians of hidden wealths and nature
Kinnaris - Female Part human part some kind of animal, like they have body of humans and bird wings etc

There are elaborate sophisticated ritual to actually summon these female spirits to have sex with you, but i am too scared to venture into these things :shock:. Rural curry scums quite often goes to some kind of shamanistic guru and perform these rituals. But i think most of the time rural men are schizophrenic as shit, they often claim to see shits which we dont see even in dreams :feelshehe:
Lol, to summon them you must eat your own shit and drink piss for a week .

Pischchanis too

Nigga, wtf is this fantasy-type shit ?
I dont know if it falls in the category of fantasy cause i have firsthand accounts of real people encountering these entities

I dont know if it falls in the category of fantasy cause i have firsthand accounts of real people encountering these entities
No scientific evidence, only anecdotal

Lol, to summon them you must eat your own shit and drink piss for a week .
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: are ya fckin kidding me... that must be some kind of evil spirit then, Apsaras are good female spirits , they stay clean and are residents of heaven, they come to Earth and bathe mostly in himalayan rivers and all as i heard

No scientific evidence, only anecdotal
Its true though there is no scientific evidence, but these entities relies solely on word of mouth to proof, cause these kinds of same spirits have been reported from Indonesia to Scotland and Iceland , almost covering the whole globe

Pischchanis too
These entities are not something to mention or play man, they are hungry evil female spirits, they will suck out all the vitality from your body, thats why i didnt mention even the name

These entities are not something to mention or play man, they are hungry evil female spirits, they will suck out all the vitality from your body, thats why i didnt mention even the name
I wouldn't mind that if I can get sex.

I wouldn't mind that if I can get sex.
yeaah its easier to say that, but somehow if these spirits get summoned , and you dont know to manipulate it, then most probably you will go mad instantly . Even Apsaras are not much benevolent and they can punish you if they dont like you, pisa------is are way more dangerous and have violent temper

yeaah its easier to say that, but somehow if these spirits get summoned , and you dont know to manipulate it, then most probably you will go mad instantly . Even Apsaras are not much benevolent and they can punish you if they dont like you, pisa------is are way more dangerous and have violent temper
I think I might me under the influence of something like that. I was always interested in fantasy shit like that.

I have had VERY realistic wet dreams and I can remember and feel every second of them even now.

Maybe a pisachini is sucking the soul out of me slowly. may be that's why am losing my cognitive abilities and i'm malnourished. I couldn't get in normal BMI even after 2 years of gymmaxing

pisachinis have horrendous looks, they are literally what the anglo saxons call the Goblin females
Yeh. I also look a chinlet goblin that's why I like em.

They are also depicted similar to a beautiful succubi

I think I might me under the influence of something like that. I was always interested in fantasy shit like that.

I have had VERY realistic wet dreams and I can remember and feel every second of them even now.

Maybe a pisachini is sucking the soul out of me slowly. may be that's why am losing my cognitive abilities and i'm malnourished. I couldn't get in normal BMI even after 2 years of gymmaxing
Yeaah you are in the radar then, if you have wet dreams often.... do you masturbate or dont masturbate at all?? As for your BMI you may have problems related to gut and have an overall unhealthy digestive system.

Yeh. I also look a chinlet goblin that's why I like em.

They are also depicted similar to a beautiful succubi
they are shape shifters and can take beautiful form, but in reality they are ghosts. so they are harmful

Yeaah you are in the radar then, if you have wet dreams often.... do you masturbate or dont masturbate at all?? As for your BMI you may have problems related to gut and have an overall unhealthy digestive system.
I masturbate thrice(or more) every day, am i in trouble?

I don't have wet dreams that often but when I have, they are very realistic.

I masturbate very irregularly. 2-3 times a week, sometime I don't for 15-20 days. my post nut clarity is awful. But I have fapped almost everyday this week.

I masturbate thrice(or more) every day, am i in trouble?
actually the thing is its better to mastrubate once in a while if you are too engrossed in sexual stuffs and are distrubed by sexual thoughts, there is a difference between diverting and suppressing, people who stay celibate can skillfully divert their attention to other things, but suppressing will just lead to wet dreams and eventually you will feel like shit if you get too much wet dreams so just clean your pipes

:feelskek:i should tread carefully before im smitten by the krishnus and veeshnas and jeetnaris and prashnis
i could just as easily say the same shit about my God and spirits and it would be equally as ridiculous to you
I am not interested in Gods, but if you have some spirit knowledge please say, i am interested in hearing about it

I don't have wet dreams that often but when I have, they are very realistic.

I masturbate very irregularly. 2-3 times a week, sometime I don't for 15-20 days. my post nut clarity is awful. But I have fapped almost everyday this week.
I am not sure if its spirit or something else, i am no expert i just take interest in fantasia so you may want to consult an expert, but what i can suggest is to read Hanuman chalisa 7 times a day for 7 days and see if it makes you feel any better

Have you heard of this book? AGHORA BOOK I: AT THE LEFT HAND OF GOD by Svoboda, Robert?

I read like 50 pages of it.
Noo i haven't read it, but as its related to Aghora i guess it will be related to much dark practices, i like a little more benign practices which are suitable to daily contemporary life. Aghora path is just too outcast path, its not meant for normal people,

Noo i haven't read it, but as its related to Aghora i guess it will be related to much dark practices, i like a little more benign practices which are suitable to daily contemporary life. Aghora path is just too outcast path, its not meant for normal people,
No it mentions many scary rituals aswell as ones to summon pischchanis . If you like occult stuff try it.

No it mentions many scary rituals aswell as ones to summon pischchanis . If you like occult stuff try it.
I can read it but i will not practise it, its better to be safe than to be sorry, we dont know shit about these entities and how they fucntion, even though i am pretty rational and pragmatic person myself, but i dont mess with things which i dont understand, I already have a messed up life