Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Currycells to be?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Well -will they will be normies who marry their chess-foid? Chess is a serious thing, to be serious and focus, a foid who looks and behaves like this is active sabotage. So, do they really play, or do the exist for the purpose of "Incel-to-be" creation and BDSM torture? You decide !

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/R06Gwk3Zgpw?si=w2JvbmnBVNmgmUvM

It's the Botez whores. Of course it's for the (dogshit) 'content'. Nothing authentic about shits like this.

@anandkonda
@SmhChan
@Mortis
@SlayerSlayer
@wereq
@Copexodius Maximus
@Nightwalker_98

@anandkonda
@SmhChan
@Mortis
@SlayerSlayer
@wereq
@Copexodius Maximus
@Nightwalker_98
Too bad I suck ass in chess :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I am good at only carroms

Just become an international grandmaster to have woman want you as a betabux Theory.

Just become an international grandmaster to have woman want you as a betabux Theory.
Yeah. But I think the person who publishes these sort of videos should be shot. It's an overt insult. Using these Giga-Stacy/Stacies to drive home just how wide the gap is..

I'm not doxxing myself with further info.
He wants to know if your a mainland curry like him. That much you can reveal. I believe you are a Western curry. Though, you have never actually said you are even ethnically a curry.

He wants to know if your a mainland curry like him. That much you can reveal. I believe you are a Western curry. Though, you have never actually said you are even ethnically a curry.
Mainland. There you go. I may give off the impression of a Western Curry because of the influence of Jew (Western) media on me from an early age.

Mainland. There you go. I may give off the impression of a Western Curry because of the influence of Jew (Western) media on me from an early age.
You give off the impression of a Western curry because of the level of depth in your complaints. For example, very few mainlanders talk like this "influence of Jew media on me"....

And I being a Western ethnic curry know how to spot them. But if you say you are from the mainland then I too want to know your background caste stuffs. It's just interesting to me as a Western curry living in the mainland.

How is that relevant to you?
What, are you his lawyer?
It's relevant as someone who studies these things, and is interested from his own life experiences. We've all been through a lot, especially us older currycells, so it's only natural to want to understand who ends up where and why..

Last edited:
Botez sisters ..i follow them on YT because i am interested in Chess and also because one of those botez is really sexy and i wanna pork her

What, are you his lawyer?
It's relevant as someone who studies these things, and is interested from his own life experiences. We've all been through a lot, especially us older currycells, so it's only natural to want to understand who ends up where and why..
It's alright. I didn't mean to be the root of an online scuffle.

As for some brief info on me, I'm a low-born curry who was forced to grow up with kids who were physically, genetically, intellectually blessed, mostly belonging to the upper-caste. I was someone of very average qualities in whatever the Academia rewarded for being good. You could say, I'm just a product (maybe unique) of my environment. With so much disdain for my own culture, that I abandoned it for Western values, which, whatever my opinions are of, did manage to reward my freelancing career. At least, my academic peers, some of who apparently considered me a friend or rather a punching-bag for their ridicules, don't get the satisfaction of slandering me for being reliant on the 'reservation' system for my income.

It's alright. I didn't mean to be the root of an online scuffle.

As for some brief info on me, I'm a low-born curry who was forced to grow up with kids who were physically, genetically, intellectually blessed, mostly belonging to the upper-caste. I was someone of very average qualities in whatever the Academia rewarded for being good. You could say, I'm just a product (maybe unique) of my environment. With so much disdain for my own culture, that I abandoned it for Western values, which, whatever my opinions are of, did manage to reward my freelancing career. At least, my academic peers, some of who apparently considered me a friend or rather a punching-bag for their ridicules, don't get the satisfaction of slandering me for being reliant on the 'reservation' system for my income.
Yeah, I can read through your words and I know what you are. Odd and rare case though in the mainland. Much more common in the West. Still, your not too bad off man, trust me!

Odd and rare case though in the mainland
If only it weren't so. Whatever my opinions are of my peers, I was part of an insanely competitive batch when schools used to compete for pride. It's just sad to see so many of these intelligent free-thinkers turn into such misguided folks aimless about their careers, whatsapp-addicts, goyslop consumers, armchair political activists, govt's boot-lickers to benefit from corruptions, and whatnot.

If only it weren't so. Whatever my opinions are of my peers, I was part of an insanely competitive batch when schools used to compete for pride. It's just sad to see so many of these intelligent free-thinkers turn into such misguided folks aimless about their careers, whatsapp-addicts, goyslop consumers, armchair political activists, govt's boot-lickers to benefit from corruptions, and whatnot.
Which state? Please reveal at least that nigger

Much more common in the West.
How do curries fare in the West? Obviously, genetical caste-system is why I repeatedly shied away from ever visiting those countries. Although, I know a few who live there, but thankfully already married.

Yes. I know what you mean. It's bad here with that.

How do curries fare in the West? Obviously, genetical caste-system is why I repeatedly shied away from ever visiting those countries. Although, I know a few who live there, but thankfully already married.
Depends on several factors, but overall not too well overall. Incel is Incel no matter where. You'll be pushed to the bottom of whatever system and structure you try to integrate into. From childhood to adulthood hood and beyond..

Well -will they will be normies who marry their chess-foid? Chess is a serious thing, to be serious and focus, a foid who looks and behaves like this is active sabotage. So, do they really play, or do the exist for the purpose of "Incel-to-be" creation and BDSM torture? You decide !

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/R06Gwk3Zgpw?si=w2JvbmnBVNmgmUvM

they are bsing btw
botez sister are giga sluts and chad only
there was stream fail where one of them had chad over in her place.
Too bad I suck ass in chess :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I am good at only carroms
:cryfeels:
Over for carromcel.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

This thread reminded me, whatever happened to @Misogynistcurry he was so hell bent on his whiteness just like @Made in Heaven.

This thread reminded me, whatever happened to @Misogynistcurry he was so hell bent on his whiteness just like @Made in Heaven.
Apparently that nigger was a North brahmin or someshit. Upper caste north nigger delusion :lul: :lul: :lul:

Apparently that nigger was a North brahmin or someshit. Upper caste north nigger delusion :lul: :lul: :lul:
Brahmin part not the problem, his light skin color was making him have overlap with the Western world and promoted his sense of superiority.

Brahmin part not the problem, his light skin color was making him have overlap with the Western world and promoted his sense of superiority.
No upper caste North niggers have the delusion of being "Aryan" and shit. Even Rajputs do that

Stupid fucking whores they should be suckijg my dick not play chess :feelsree:
Their playing of chess is their way to tease that they never will..