Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Currycels of .is do you think I should read the Bhagavad Gita?

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★
People tend to speak really highly of this book Oppenheimer learned Sanskrit just so he could read the original texts :bigbrain:
But the book is 700 pages long I don't want get bored and quit halfway through so what do you guys think is it worth it?
@jeetcel
@JayGoptri
@Confessor

People to speak really highly of this Oppenheimer learned Sanskrit just so he could read the original texts :bigbrain:
But the book is 700 pages long I don't want get bored and quit halfway through so what do you guys think is it worth it?
@jeetcel
@JayGoptri
@Confessor
I AM CONSTRUCTOR OF THE BOMBS LIKE ROBERT OPPENHEIMER (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

@adharmi @Pajeetsingh

People tend to speak really highly of this book Oppenheimer learned Sanskrit just so he could read the original texts :bigbrain:
@jeetcel
@JayGoptri
@Confessor
Sure why not, but Gita is essentially just 700 some verses taken from a chapter of the big epic "Mahabharata" and to understand various contexes behind them you may at least want to go through some summary over Mahabharata first before picking up the Gita

Sure why not, but Gita is essentially just 700 some verses taken from a chapter of the big epic "Mahabharata" and to understand various contexes behind them you may at least want to go through some summary over Mahabharata first before picking up the Gita
A lot of people talk about it as some enlightening masterpiece that helped them cope with the harshness of life.
is that true from your experience? because that's what I'm personally seeking

Last edited:
A lot of people talk about it as some enlightening masterpiece that helped them cope with the harshness of life.
is that true from your experience? because that's what I'm personally seeking
well tbh the kind of cope in Gita revolves around basic Idea that "Whatever happened, whatever is happening, and whatever will happen - everything is the will of the Supreme Lord and we are mere puppets and spectators in this grand scheme of things" so do your part! - then it goes around various things like what is Dharma - righteous way of life and characteristics of certain kinds of people and different forms of 'Yogas' (in philosophical senses) and how and why each of them are best in their own ways; the usual moral policing over thy duties and karma-karmaphala ( = action and fruits/consequences) and rebirth thing; a big part of the Gita revolves around "Karma Yoga" = developing stoicism and doing thy duties with such a mind without caring for fruits/consequences of thy actions

if you want to seek cope as a blackpilled incel, it's really not going to be a text that you may like much BUT if you are a blackpilled incel "with some plan" like say Elliot Rodger but has also got some mental blocks over things and all then yes maybe this is just for you :feelshehe:

reminder, even Heinrich Himmler found his cope in the Gita

well tbh the kind of cope in Gita revolves around basic Idea that "Whatever happened, whatever is happening, and whatever will happen - everything is the will of the Supreme Lord and we are mere puppets and spectators in this grand scheme of things" so do your part! - then it goes around various things like what is Dharma - righteous way of life and characteristics of certain kinds of people and different forms of 'Yogas' (in philosophical senses) and how and why each of them are best in their own ways; the usual moral policing over thy duties and karma-karmaphala ( = action and fruits/consequences) and rebirth thing; a big part of the Gita revolves around "Karma Yoga" = developing stoicism and doing thy duties with such a mind without caring for fruits/consequences of thy actions
Thank you brocel I'll give it a try :feelsYall:
if you want to seek cope as a blackpilled incel, it's really not going to be a text that you may like much BUT if you are a blackpilled incel "with some plan" like say Elliot Rodger but has also got some mental blocks over things and all then yes maybe this is just for you :feelshehe:
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
pretty interesting

oh just wanted to add, if you want to read Gita, then better pick up Gita Press one (with some form of 'Tika' = commentary, prefer any one from some Swami as commentator or if not then common 'Goenka' one is also good) instead of most popular among the westerners that ISKCON one
i.e. Pick any one that comes with this "Gita Press" logo

here is amazon link for one set - Amazon product ASIN B08DFFFWGSView: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08DFFFWGS

and not that "As It Is" one from ISKCON Hare Krishna dudes, they are a cult and they have altered lots of meanings to project their form of Bhakti Yoga as the only best and valid path in Gita

oh just wanted to add, if you want to read Gita, then better pick up Gita Press one (with some form of 'Tika' = commentary, prefer any one from some Swami as commentator or if not then common 'Goenka' one is also good) instead of most popular among the westerners that ISKCON one
i.e. Pick any one that comes with this "Gita Press" logo
View attachment 951363
here is amazon link for one set - Amazon product ASIN B08DFFFWGSView: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08DFFFWGS

and not that "As It Is" one from ISKCON Hare Krishna dudes, they are a cult and they have altered lots of meanings to project their form of Bhakti Yoga as the only best and valid path in Gita
Thanks but I'm just going to download a free PDF version

Last edited:
You should read it. I didn't find any meaning or purpose for my life but maybe you might. As jeetcel said, it would better to know context for some verses when you read.

true aryan heritage saar thank you for support true india culture

@jeetcel
@JayGoptri
@Confessor
I've read it and have a copy of it, I don't recommend reading it since it has no practical advise or any actual teachings better read something related to programming languages.

What the hell kind of avi is that :feelswhat:
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

:soy:

I've read it and have a copy of it, I don't recommend reading it since it has no practical advise or any actual teachings better read something related to programming languages.
I'm a STEMcel so I'm already learning programming languages, I feel lost and can't cope with the harshness of life some people said it helped them cope even important figures like Himmler and Oppenheimer which is why I'm giving it a try

You should read it. I didn't find any meaning or purpose for my life but maybe you might. As jeetcel said, it would better to know context for some verses when you read.
Know context as in know a little bit of hindu mythology like the stories of the gods and their escapades :feelswhere:
Also I have already started reading last night :feelsstudy:

What the hell kind of avi is tha
That is him kek. U should know by now that 90% of all incels here are just Chads bored of stacies n hence come here to cosplay as incel

is that avi u ? If yes you are a fakecel moron who prolly fucks a new foid every week :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:

That is him kek. U should know by now that 90% of all incels here are just Chads bored of stacies n hence come here to cosplay as incel
I know it's him

Screenshot 20230117 162639 Chrome

He's actually slipped up a few times when he would do his live views or whatever.

idk about his face but he has a decent body maybe he can ascend who knows
If it were possible, he's going to have a rough time with a face like that :feelshehe: but you're probably right, he'd only really be getting landwhales with moderate effort at best.

@jeetcel
@JayGoptri
@Confessor
You need to understand somethings before you embark on this quest:

1. You will need a guide to understand it in a non-bullshit way seperate from leftist horseshit academia's Harreh Rama California style horseshit.

2. Oppenheimer didn't capture the essence of the Gita here merely did it to raise his mysterious factor and sound cool. He doesn't understand shit.

3. Indian culture and therefore even the Gita is complex. The Vedas are one thing. Gita is another.

4. Why do you want to learn Sanskrit? It's not required. You only need to learn certain words. I have been saying them since I was a child, I can teach you some.

Yes. You should also try vedas and upnishad. Hindu philosophy is really good for coping

Those are dumb curries just trying to promote their culture. There’s almost no non-obvious wisdom really in these books, people assume there are just because they’re old and ancient.

All the Gita is about is a Hindu god telling a young warrior why he should engage in warfare with his own friends and family. There’s no philosophy and if you don’t believe in karma, reincarnation, the caste system, or any Hindu beliefs then it’s completely worthless.
I believe in Karma

I know it's him

View attachment 951646

He's actually slipped up a few times when he would do his live views or whatever.
BIT I LOOKED LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS OVER 20% BODY FAT AND FACE SWELLED DUE TO 3 DAYS WITHOUT SLEEPING AND TAKING AMPH VODKA CLONAZEPAM PREGABALIN AND SHIT MY FACE IS AT LEAST 6/10 WHEN I GET FRESH CUT OF HAIRSTYLE (IN VIDEO GAME)

BIT I LOOKED LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS OVER 20% BODY FAT AND FACE SWELLED DUE TO 3 DAYS WITHOUT SLEEPING AND TAKING AMPH VODKA CLONAZEPAM PREGABALIN AND SHIT MY FACE IS AT LEAST 6/10 WHEN I GET FRESH CUT OF HAIRSTYLE (IN VIDEO GAME)

Do not deny your Subhumanity :society:

Can you two take your beef somewhere else :feelsokman:, thank you

anyway if it will guarantee me be able to post here I am into it (in video game)

anyway if it will guarantee me be able to post here I am into it (in video game)

:soy:

I had to work on it last year but forgot everything kek

@jeetcel
@JayGoptri
@Confessor
No useless books