Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Currycels suicide rate.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
About 800,000 people commit suicide worldwide every year, of these 135,000 (17%) are residents of India, a nation with 17.5% of world population. Between 1987 and 2007, the suicide rate increased from 7.9 to 10.3 per 100,000, with higher suicide rates in southern and eastern states of India. In 2012, Tamil Nadu (12.5% of all suicides), Maharashtra (11.9%) and West Bengal(11.0%) had the highest proportion of suicides. Among large population states, Tamil Nadu and Kerala had the highest suicide rates per 100,000 people in 2012. The male to female suicide ratio has been about 2:1.

dam if they are killing themselves back in their own homeland imagine in western states where its harsher for them lol

dam if they are killing themselves back in their own homeland imagine in western states where its harsher for them lol
I bet most people who kill themselves in the west are curries who live in the west.

India has Aryanpil, Northern Indians are adored by media, meanwhile southern dark Dravidians are seen inferior. I observed most of their actors are Mediterranean look alike.

Damn it’s over for currycels, they’re even roping back home.

jesus man I can't imagine being a curry in the west, seriously. Sounds like straight up hell.

being an incel in a developing country must be hell on earth

jesus man I can't imagine being a curry in the west, seriously. Sounds like straight up hell.
Yes curries and ethnics should leave the west for their own good.

being an incel in a developing country must be hell on earth
Being incel everywhere is hell, but at least i'm not getting mocked here in Egypt.

TFW my mom's home state is in the top 3.

India has Aryanpil, Northern Indians are adored by media, meanwhile southern dark Dravidians are seen inferior. I observed most of their actors are Mediterranean look alike.

They do not look Mediterranean at all. Just very light curries.

not surprised lots of currys back in curryland are poor and blackpilled its the bluepilled ones that come to west

Well it’s the same as the world average

Kek, the suicide rate of poles is 18.5 per 100,000 with the male to female suicide rate being 6.7 male suicides per 1 female suicide.

Only Slavs can be incels.

Curry born in the west, so probably going to follow the trend once I hit 30