Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curryland will be absolutely raped by climate change. Millions will die from heat waves.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
tldr:
Pakistan, India and some other places will get so fucking hot. That even sitting outside in tub of cold water won't cool you down. You have to stay inside with the A/C running at full blast.

And shithole curry countries have millions of poorfags who can't afford A/C, or even a proper house for that matter in many cases. Even water is in short supply as well in some areas. So you can only imagine when climate change amps up and the heating increases further. Just how many will die from sweating to death...

@wereq @currycel⁰ @CopingForBrutality @Indracel @JayGoptri thoughts?

View: https://twitter.com/PGDynes/status/1660302247572430850

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/13pofsu/wet_bulb_temperatures_are_going_to_ravage_india/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Climate change is not real, it's just so they can impose more draconian laws on us.

Imagine the Smell in the streets of mumbai

Climate change is not real, it's just so they can impose more draconian laws on us.
stats, science and my personal experiences say otherwise

Curries can handle that. They are warriors.

Well @wereq it looks like you're finally getting what you wanted.

simple solution ====> underground rooms are naturally cooler, throw in some ventilation designs that naturally cool the room and the temperature will always a nice cool temp. Animals in the desert do it, termites do it, ants do it, just dig nigga, just dig underground, case closed

If they die, I'm jealous.

Sounds like a terrific place to have a billion people, just sitting around doing nothing, eating curry until they have diarrhea, and pooping in the river.

God's hatred of Curries is incredible

Lol at "quick pressure policy makers to-" it's too late for that.

Well @wereq it looks like you're finally getting what you wanted.
This is an agonizing death. I want a relatively quicker and more painless death.

God created non-whites to suffer.

Yeah at 1-4 pm where i live the temp is in between 38-43°C

Good. I've been trying to eat as much beef as possible to pollute the environment.

tldr:
Pakistan, India and some other places will get so fucking hot. That even sitting outside in tub of cold water won't cool you down. You have to stay inside with the A/C running at full blast.

And shithole curry countries have millions of poorfags who can't afford A/C, or even a proper house for that matter in many cases. Even water is in short supply as well in some areas. So you can only imagine when climate change amps up and the heating increases further. Just how many will die from sweating to death...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/13pofsu/wet_bulb_temperatures_are_going_to_ravage_india/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

My dear brocel, I'm sorry but you have been seduced by madness. First of all, I'm shocked and appalled that you are a believer in the ever so bullshit story of "climate change" as a thing we should respond to seperately from all the other more important economic and social issues we face. Just ask my pal @Uggo Mongo about Climate Science.

And in regards to India, this ain't going to do jack shit of difference beyond what is already the case in some regions and yet doesn't effect other regions nearly as bad. Take it from me, the city of Bangalore has excellent whether and just when it becomes too hot it cools off.

Tagging @K9Otaku also to weigh in on this !

Only way around this is to make significant investments in renewable energy sources such as solar and hydro power to provide cost-effective and effortless access to electricity to combat the monstrous heatwaves. Also apartment complexes should be equipped with insulation-maxxed materials.
No. Climate Science is (mostly) bogus horseshit, and is not something people should be concerned with over all the other nonsense they are doing to destroy the economy world wide.

good riddance. bred like roaches die like rats

simple solution ====> underground rooms are naturally cooler, throw in some ventilation designs that naturally cool the room and the temperature will always a nice cool temp. Animals in the desert do it, termites do it, ants do it, just dig nigga, just dig underground, case closed
roaches will survive anything

It is real.

Just wait a few years and you'll start to notice it even more

tldr:

never mentioned climate change, need to feel comfortable during summer though
TTs post is about that only. So that's what we are talking about. He is under the impression that this bullshit Twitter graph and University leftist "academics" are actually sounding the alarm on. They are doing it because they don't want to face the fact that you'll be long dead due to all monetary currency losing value and literally the next civil collapse happens long before some bullshit climate change Gya Mother Earth magnetic poles switching nonsense kills us.

Well they shouldn't have been breeding like rabbits

never mentioned climate change, need to feel comfortable during summer though
Dude, take it from @wereq or @K9Otaku or myself. The heat is there but then the rains cool things off quickly. I don't think about any super special pattern caused by humans which these idiot scientist somehow cleverly discovered, and claim should take center stage in our minds. And even if it does so what? None of their suggestions make any sense.

The same scientist who bitch and moan about global warming and climate worries also fuss about nuclear energy being developed as "evil" and want economies to be unrealistic and switch to shitty electric vehicles. Do you know that just about every other moron I know who has bought an electric vehicle here in India is paying twice the maintenance and having all sorts of issues?

Last edited:
i have heard a lot about curries suffering in the summer of 2022 due to climate change but in libya i have seen total hell
i am living in a desert so it's no wonder but the problem is that i don't have access to A/C and i don't have access to water 24/7
i barely can buy some bottles sometimes or drink form the tap water when it's available
even the tap water is not working anymore and i fear that in july the country will be facing a water resources crisis

Brutal! Whilst floods rip apart other nations it'll be heatwaves for South Asia

tldr:

Climate Change is superstition. No one knows if the temperature will go up, down or sideways. All those who make predictions are charlatans