Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Currys are dirtmaxxed (why they fail in the west)

Do you associate the Indian race with shit and dirt?

• Yes

• No

• Awoooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
All the races are known for something. Blacks may be the violent race, but Indians are the most unhygeinic bar none. The best way to illustrate this would be to look at one of India's most striking landmark - the Ganges river.

The Ganges river is one of the most famous rivers in the world, and for good reason. With over 500 million people reliant on it, the river is the most used in the world. It is also one of the most largest rivers. Unfortunately, currys have irreparably damaged the Ganges river, leaving it a polluted mess. Some sobering facts:
  • Stretches of over 600 km (370 mi) were essentially ecologically dead zones
  • A large proportion of the sewage water with higher organic load in the Ganges is from this population through domestic water usage.
  • Because of the establishment of a large number of industrial cities on the bank of the Ganges like Kanpur, Prayagraj, Varanasi and Patna, countless tanneries, chemical plants, textile mills, distilleries, slaughterhouses, and hospitals prosper and grow along with this and actively play a role in polluting the Ganges by dumping untreated waste into it
  • In Varanasi alone, an estimated forty thousand bodies are cremated every year and are deposited into the Ganges. Because many families cannot afford the high cost of sufficient quantities of cremation wood, many of the bodies deposited into the Ganges are only half-burnt
Despite this unspeakable filth, currys still regularly use this shit water.
  • During festival seasons, over 70 million people bathe in the Ganges to cleanse themselves of their past sins
  • An analysis of the Ganges water in 2006 and 2007 showed significant associations between water-borne/enteric disease and the use of the river for bathing, laundry, washing, eating, cleaning utensils, and brushing teeth

Disgusting. A river filled with shit, dead bodies, and toxins. Completely wiped out the river's marine life with all the river shitting. In comparison, niggers have been using the Nile river for hundreds of years, and it is still within acceptable levels of pollution.

This is not race-baiting. This is inceldom discussion. If incels want to ascend in the West, they need to overcome this stereotype. So long as dirt and pollution are a part of India's image, they will always be looked down upon.

I used to work as a security supervisor and trained guards, I'd see tons of different guards every week. Security guard is a low bar of entry job and tons of ethnics apply.

I have never seen and smelt such unhygienic people as curries. I dunno what it is. I wouldn't say I associate them with shit and dirt but rather just being unhygienic and unclean overall.

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga!
Why you eat so much chicken?

I used to work as a security supervisor and trained guards, I'd see tons of different guards every week. Security guard is a low bar of entry job and tons of ethnics apply.
I live in an area filled with immigrants and all the physical and low-paying jobs are done by ethnicels LOL

Only low status curries are like that tbh

Even if they were clean and hygienic they are still most subhuman and would face discrimination regardless.