Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Currys asked which country they should passportmaxx on soyddit

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskIndia/comments/182r1ql/indian_men_which_country_did_you_get_the_most/?share_id=HZzTjkb10smWnEBeIsfGv&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1&rdt=54137

IMG 0943

BRUTAL. SPOILED WHITECELS HERE COULD AT LEAST TRY GEOMAXXING AND SUCCEED BUT WILL NEVER WORK FOR CURRYCELS AS WE ARE GLOBALLY UGLY
Cumskin = fakecel

@BlackCell_from_ZA

Cumskin = fakecel
Dark skin + Any race = Dark skinned baby.
White person + Any other race = Not White baby.
Whitecells that geomaxx are destroying themselves so they won't be lonely.

You can still come. We always need taxi drivers and pizza delivery people

The answers are blackpilling. Any nation without much curries are good for curries jfl

Brutal.

Why don't girls like ugly, inbred, short, low-T, poor men with small dicks and ugly accents?

Brutal.

Why don't girls like ugly, inbred, short, low-T, poor men with small dicks and ugly accents?
I like the accent on curry foids

BRUTAL. SPOILED WHITECELS HERE COULD AT LEAST TRY GEOMAXXING AND SUCCEED BUT WILL NEVER WORK FOR CURRYCELS AS WE ARE GLOBALLY UGLY
There were many posts here about curries slaying in thailand

I'd go to curryland if i were geomaxxing, imagine thinking SEA foids will jump on your dick as a curry :feelskek:

India and africa are the only places we can geomaxx

Yeah I doubt there is anywhere for curries to geomaxx too, your best bet is just india and sri lanka and so on.

Sad that all the “passport bro” shit only applies to whites. Fucked up racist world we live in.

Sad that all the “passport bro” shit only applies to whites. Fucked up racist world we live in.
Wym? The term “passport bro” was literally created by blacks. It’s a black, white, and spic thing, also EA & sand in some environments. It’s only curries who can’t participate, because we’re genetically cursed

[IMG alt="CopeHarderNow"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/54/54482.jpg?1700250374[/IMG]

Wym? The term “passport bro” was literally created by blacks. It’s a black, white, and spic thing, also EA & sand in some environments. It’s only curries who can’t participate, because we’re genetically cursed
Interesting. Didn’t know that history about it. But yeah, sucks that it’s not for us :feelsbadman:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work for any ethnic. I get the white-passing shit mainly from other deathnics but I'm very, VERY doubtful it'd help me in LatAm or SEA bc I don't have colored eyes or colored hair. They're eyeing Nordic pheno usually and I clearly don't have that. I kinda wanna acc looksmax out of spite for these faggots just to prove them wrong, that there is no hope for me

Eh idk, I think its really only a white guy thing.

Yeah what about spics?
For spics I guess it's more of a currency thing. If you have Western money and go to some spic country in LatAm you'll probably have a slight edge over most men in that country's dating market

For spics I guess it's more of a currency thing. If you have Western money and go to some spic country in LatAm you'll probably have a slight edge over most men in that country's dating market
Eh idk, it all seems so unrealistic tbh. I was planning on Peru, Ecuador, Chile, the darker countries bc I heightmog over there and look nothing like the overwhelming majority of the population. Ppl usually mistake me for some a different ethnicity like Armenian or Southern Euro at first (plight of being mixedcel) so idk. I feel like for some of us height would've saved us. At the end of the day we're all losers, just didn't get lucky with our bones