Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curryscum forces currywhore to marry a dog, brutal currydogpill

Dog gets more pussy than all this forum ever will

@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing Is this something you've heard about before? :feelswhat:

Another day, another dogpill. Proof that f*males would marry a dog before giving a lovely incel a chance.

curries man :feelskek: they never cease to amaze me

@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing Is this something you've heard about before? :feelswhat:
no but not too surprising. I am muzzie curry so don't have the Hindu stuff as much. But I know muzzie curries who unironically thought praying to Allah can cure their blindness. A Hindu curry I met, also told me he used cow piss to wash face and hair. Claimed his skin became lighter and hair more lustrous.

no but not too surprising. I am muzzie curry so don't have the Hindu stuff as much. But I know muzzie curries who unironically thought praying to Allah can cure their blindness. A Hindu curry I met, also told me he used cow piss to wash face and hair. Claimed his skin became lighter and hair more lustrous.
Was his skin clear as far as you could see? :feelshehe:

Again showing how "skincare" is often just an unfortunate result of genes. :feelsjuice:

Was his skin clear as far as you could see? :feelshehe:

Again showing how "skincare" is often just an unfortunate result of genes. :feelsjuice:
his skin was pretty clean and fair for a curry. So might have worked

his skin was pretty clean and fair for a curry. So might have worked
The clear skin is likely genetic, although perhaps the urine managed to bleach his skin somewhat. :feelshaha:

From their way of dressing, phenotypes and skin tone, I can clearly deduce that they are some tribals from Central/Eastern regions of India. Such stuff are mostly practiced by tribal people.

currys truly are a different breed aren't they?

Curries are weird

This is more of a hindu thing, not sure if they think dogs are also gods now.

Nothing was lost really, poor dog having to stand pooskin foid :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Animal abuse tbh.

Poor doog one a fucking leash instead of consumption of marriage duties...

If it was in China they would eat the dog after the wedding. So I guess it's not that bad of abuse.