Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currywhore virtue signals and uses guy as emotional tampon online > now he's a former incel.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Commander

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bwamcd/former_incel_ama/

"Few days ago she told me that she is getting married in arranged marriage, which means we are at our last moments. We talk a lot about how we will miss each other, and yesterday was the final goodye "

Is this some 4d chess trolling or is this kid actually under the illusion that getting friendzoned somehow disproves the blackpill? Of course nobody on IT will be honest with him and just tell him he got friendzoned as I'm sure many of us have in the past.

getting friendzoned by a pajeet is brutal tbh :blackpill:

It took him ONE woman for him to rescind everything he originally believed in, which was probably backed up by years of experience. That's sad. Definitely the type to troon out if he got brainwashed enough.

This is LARP. If he was really a 7.5, the poowhore would refuse the arranged marriage and be with him instead.