Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currywhores beat a man for graping teenager

Curries are the most cucked race. They can’t control their women.

probably got off on that

But muh based curry land foids in the west would likely just called the cops and yell "stop, stop". Meanwhile in curry land foids are encouraged to fight back against men with sticks and shit.

Despite the fact that they outnumbered him & had weapons, he still didn't do too bad imo; I mean he at least got a few hits on them and took one down with him.

But honestly, what was he thinking? I'm kind of just assuming he did the grape during the day time for a few reasons, but that ofc would be a bad move: Not to mention, if he was committing a crime, why didn't he have a weapon to help himself? What a dumbass.
But muh based curry land foids in the west would likely just called the cops and yell "stop, stop". Meanwhile in curry land foids are encouraged to fight back against men with sticks and shit.
At least if he was in the US of all places, he could have gone ER on the foids(in Minecraft). But yeah, the foids would have just hid & waited for the cops to come, yet these currywhores seem quite the nasty type.
probably got off on that
Tbh yeah, but idk.

Despite the fact that they outnumbered him & had weapons, he still didn't do too bad imo; I mean he at least got a few hits on them and took one down with him.

But honestly, what was he thinking? I'm kind of just assuming he did the grape during the day time for a few reasons, but that ofc would be a bad move: Not to mention, if he was committing a crime, why didn't he have a weapon to help himself? What a dumbass.

At least if he was in the US of all places, he could have gone ER on the foids(in Minecraft). But yeah, the foids would have just hid & waited for the cops to come, yet these currywhores seem quite the nasty type.

Tbh yeah, but idk.
this is just a rural village. currywhores in india are still the same as they are in the west