Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cut or uncut? Which do foids prefer?

Bugsy

Bugsy

Banned
-
Circumcised men must be more appealing, otherwise we would not be cut by default. A lot of people here complain about wanting to be uncut. I personally wish I had been snipped because my frenulum didn't grow right and I can't get hard without experiencing pain.

You can still do it if being uncut gives you genuine health complications. I just want to be uncut because something perfectly good and healthy has been mutilated from me since birth.

You can still do it if being uncut gives you genuine health complications. I just want to be uncut because something perfectly good and healthy has been mutilated from me since birth.
And let a doctor touch my dick? Seems kind of gay.

And let a doctor touch my dick? Seems kind of gay.
Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

cut for aesthetics, uncut for sex.

Cut in the US. MRAs virtue signal all day about ‘muh mutilation’, but nobody takes those cucks seriously. Nothing will change. Murcan thots have a 'preference' for cut out here.