Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cute innocent, high functioning autistic girls are unicorns.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
A lot of aspergercels, myself included, have probably fantasized about having a cute, quirky autistic gfs. Cute, but not intimidatingly gorgeous. Has a quirky special interest, is awkward and clumsy in a charming adorable way, and is generally pleasent to be around. However, the vast majority of autistic foids try to look as masculine as possible, are man-haters, and gigahypergamous. NT CHAD ONLY! It's impossible for aspergercels to find a cute autismmatched gf.

If you have autism you mog me

cute innocent, high functioning autistic girls deserve to be tied to a chair and blindfolded and have handfuls of starving centipedes shoved inside of their ears

they still end up spending their teenage years with huge social circles, going to parties, hanging out with friends, being crushed on, dating, playing sports, losing their virginity etc. and their "shyness" is just a quirky trait that doesn't inhibit them from being NT level whores at all

The problem is to find them, and most of the people finding these girls are low-inhib chads who meet a lot of people in their life.
We won't find them and they won't want us anyway since the only place we are good in is our home. Sad tbh

cute innocent, high functioning autistic girls deserve to be tied to a chair and blindfolded and have handfuls of starving centipedes shoved inside of their ears

they still end up spending their teenage years with huge social circles, going to parties, hanging out with friends, being crushed on, dating, playing sports, losing their virginity etc. and their "shyness" is just a quirky trait that doesn't inhibit them from being NT level whores at all
Yeah, the girl I just described is a fantasy.

https://www.vmcdn.ca/f/files/orilliamatters/images/outdoors/scutigera.jpg

I knew one autist girl and she still went for chad and had a 3 some before university

GrAYcel Cope

Foid Worship!

I don't believe in female mental illness it's just larp, like 99.9% of the time or doesn't make her life harder

NT girl is better I think, atleast they are able to read your feelings

autistic giga chad only

Problem is with autistic girls is that it's seen as a positive trait on them (shyness, low out social goingness, ect.) but not on men, so their counterparts rot as attractive NT males take their virginities and dump them for the next.
Same thing goes for manlets vs short women and it's also why I cringe hard when normalfags tell manlets "just go for short girls bro"

Last edited:
And even if they exist, they are chad only.

A lot of aspergercels, myself included, have probably fantasized about having a cute, quirky autistic gfs. Cute, but not intimidatingly gorgeous. Has a quirky special interest, is awkward and clumsy in a charming adorable way, and is generally pleasent to be around. However, the vast majority of autistic foids try to look as masculine as possible, are man-haters, and gigahypergamous. NT CHAD ONLY! It's impossible for aspergercels to find a cute autismmatched gf.

Came across your oneitis a few hours ago

Chad only

Autism is 4 times more prevalent in males than females.

Females can be shy and awkward. No one cares.

cute innocent, high functioning autistic girls are the worst. Beta orbiter harems, or some kinda weird asexual/aromantic yet Chad only

Fuck you for ruining my only cope. It's over. Awalt. Kill me now please.

I went to college with an ugly autist girl and she literally decided to marry a 45 year old father of two druggie former chad despite hating children, over dating anyone her own age. Women will go to any lengths to avoid dating physically unattractive men.

The majority of autistic women are just the same as the rest of them.

That's right, unfortunately for us, foids with our condition don't accept men with their condition.
They go with normies or Chads. That's all. They don't see the problem.

autism is wasted on foids.

Brutal quotes by an autistic female | Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate
My experiences with the topic as a diagnosed Aspergercel.

awalt BUDDY BOYO :feelscomfy: take the AWALTPILL

awalts me

aspies are insufferable to be around much less a foid so fuck that lol.

Used to cyber date an autistic 15 yo Swedish girl when I was in high school. I broke up with her though because it pained me that I would never be able to see her.

I met her on omegle.com on the cosplay interest

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back