Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cutting wood is such a good cope

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I haven't played any video games for 2 days. I've just been cutting and chopping wood, 5 hrs a day or so preparing for the winter. I wish i could get paid doing this. I have free wood for my wood burning stove and in total it'll probably last for a month or two, i don't feel like buying any. It's probably the best cope i've found so far. Just sawing through the wood and chopping it with an axe is a satisfying feeling. I'm actually a tree hugger so i haven't cut down any trees but i got some free wood.

based
breaking shit is very calming for my mind, back in august i had to break the ceramics on our stairs cuz they needed to be replaced
very nice times

True, did some today, suprisingly fun activity.

Woodcuttermaxxing

How much muscles you got from it?

Nice to see a brocel who shares my cope for woodchopping its my most recent cope, I have chopped up all the wood I have and I burn some nice fires with it.
It is super fun I have a splitting maul and I made my own hatchet for smaller bits of wood. I also occasionaly saw some smaller branches of wood too. I will probably collect more wood with a chainsaw and bring it home to chop, and I plan on drying my wood stack in the summer and I have a place to store it properly.

Although my last wood chopping session the cope was not working at all and I kept reflecting on my life and inceldom and being pissy chopping my wood.
I still play vidya daily but sometimes its only for 20 mins, I just have nothing else to do lol. I also wish I could get paid to chop up wood too, maybe I should google it or something but I highly doubt it.

How much muscles you got from it?
Its not particularly a muscle building activity but it burns calories so will keep you from not being a fat fuck, other than that its not particularly cardio intensive or will build much muscle other than momentarily carrying heavy logs

Axe or chainsaw?

Pine or deciduous?

Nice bro. I gotta do that soom too

I break sticks with my hands, can't chop trees here.

I agree 100 percent.