Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media CW are unironic geniuses.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
For real:giga:.

99.99% of people, when reading two sentence horror stories, wouldn't even think of them as something that could be adapted into a larger piece of fiction. Only a true over 9000IQ genius, a true 5D chess-playing visionary, will be able to look at two sentences and say, "We need to make this into a 20-minute episode:bigbrain:. Not only that, we need an entire show with each episode based on another set of those two sentences:ha..feels:, there's no way it's not going to be a big hit:chad:."

can't believe i watched two minutes of garbage, fuck you OP, I hope you die

My two sentence horror story:
Becky finally came up to me and initiated a conversation.
She asked for my friends number.

My two sentence horror story:
Becky finally came up to me and initiated a conversation.
She asked for my friends number.
More brutal than 85% of the ones normies come up with tbh:worryfeels:. Reminded me of the time when my middle school crush suddenly stopped me as I was walking out of the school, asking me about the number of a guy she had seen one of the only friends I had there talk with:feelscry::feelsrope:.

More brutal than 85% of the ones normies come up with tbh:worryfeels:. Reminded me of the time when my middle school crush suddenly stopped me as I was walking out of the school, asking me about the number of a guy she had seen one of the only friends I had there talk with:feelscry::feelsrope:.
truecel experience. happened to me as well.