Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be "technically flawless," and SJW media will capitalize on that.

Technically flawless

Yeah I heard about the bugs.

I probably jumped the gun, but only by a little. They'll patch it.

So far I haven't heard as much groaning about the 43 GB patch as I might've a few years ago. That tells me that if the patch, even though it's huge and it's day one, fixes these bugs, people will be forgiving.

Hopefully the game is highly moddable on PC.

Then if the gameplay mechanics actually turn out to be good you can just mod all the pozzed faggot shit out and just enjoy the game.

Hopefully the game is highly moddable on PC.

Then if the gameplay mechanics actually turn out to be good you can just mod all the pozzed faggot shit out and just enjoy the game.

Modding the game is no victory. It was still made by "poz-friendly" developers. You still can't resist the content they make.

Modding the game is no victory. It was still made by "poz-friendly" developers. You still can't resist the content they make.
Not buying it or pirating it then are the best solutions.

I myself could care less as basically everything is pozzed these days and I'm one of a few people out there that can effectively tune communist bullshit SJW propaganda out.

Others though cannot and therein lies the danger.

If the game is good or great it could help to poz and make "woke" yet another generation turning them into communist scum as if we don't already have enough antifa shitheads running around these days.

It's fucking cyberPUNK, not cyberreich or something. Crying about "SJW" propaganda is like crying about niggers giving their voices in The King Lion.

If you hate black people voicing characters in Lion King, you don't watch it. The crying here is that people are like "ARGH THE NIGGERS ON LION KING" but still watching the movie for its entertainment value.

This aged well

Okay, it's still early goings, but i think you're right. I think it's too late for Cyberpunk 2077 to be held up as any kind of "crowning achievement."
Don't worry people will still fondle it's balls like it's the second coming of Christ.

Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be "technically flawless,"​

aged like milk

This game has a good story, but that's quite literally all.

Tranny shit is honestly to be expected in a cyberpunk game but I wish the devs weren't obviously just pandering to trannies for the woke points™

Tranny shit is honestly to be expected in a cyberpunk game but I wish the devs weren't obviously just pandering to trannies for the woke points™

Woke points? No, they believe in this stuff.

I know you like video games, but you have to understand, these people are not your friends. They aren't "deluded" and you're not going to "bring them to their senses." They aren't pandering, this is the world they envision for you.

I'll be getting the game when it goes on sale, it seems awesome