Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dad burns mother and step-father to ash in revenge of step-father cooming on his kid

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
9A1AD47C 3B22 499A A0C5 1B30FC39659C
FABB7153 4FDA 4380 90D6 06CA3349A8A9

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/ygzi14/should_i_tell_my_half_siblings_that_my_biological/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

She probably dressed like a whore, provoking her step-father into acting up. Ngl

best dad ever

Holy shit, gigabased dad. He didn't give any mercy to the foid either

Holy shit, gigabased dad. He didn't give any mercy to the foid either
He did as he should have. Punished the enabling whore mother as well. If he left her alive she would have snitched on him as well. So double reason for her to be removed as well.

That is a father with a sense of filial duty. Respectable.

He did as he should have. Punished the enabling whore mother as well. If he left her alive she would have snitched on him as well. So double reason for her to be removed as well.
I am neutral. Whatever has happened has happened in a chaos universe as this one

That is a father with a sense of filial duty. Respectable.
Ngl, I would do the same thing.
Amen, I would too.

RIP true warrior father

I am neutral. Whatever has happened has happened in a chaos universe as this one
Are you neutral at your inceldom in this chaotic universe?

Yeah, struggling to believe that one. If it is real then his dad did the right thing.
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a larp, since 4chan and reddit are know for stories that never happened.

What atheism does to a mf
Which character?

Are you neutral at your inceldom in this chaotic universe?
I can't answer because it'll just be called low IQ. Better for you to guess what it is. Because I'm honestly done with people.

I can't answer because it'll just be called low IQ. Better for you to guess what it is. Because I'm honestly done with people.
Brutal.