Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion DAE have infinite tabs open?

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
I can be on the internet all day and end up with more tabs than I had in the morning. I currently have 80 open, and 200+ in other 3 browsers in case I read the stuff in my main browser.

my pc would explode if i do that

Always. I think about switching to ms edge because it has native vertical tabs, but I like how chrome integrates with google. It's infuriating seeing those tens of tabs only with their favicon visible (sometimes not even the favicons are visible either)

No, if I am done with a site I close it

No, I don't use the internet that much.

No, if I am done with a site I close it
When I open a 2+ page thread, I won't read it in one sitting, so I switch to another one and keep the tab open.

How can someone not go insane with so many tabs open :feelsUnreal:
I have 5 tabs open max in incognito so when I use ctrl+shift+t it doesn’t open another

How much RAM you have ?

Always. I think about switching to ms edge because it has native vertical tabs, but I like how chrome integrates with google. It's infuriating seeing those tens of tabs only with their favicon visible (sometimes not even the favicons are visible either)
chrome has this future too

chrome has this future too
You mean the down-facing arrow at the left? It doesn't sort tabs in order, it's all mixed up, in contrast to the Edge vertical tabs which can also be displayed permanently, without the need to click a button

what is this
Does Anyone Else. It's soyddit slang, or at least i haven't seen it being used anywhere else besides soyddit

You mean the down-facing arrow at the left? It doesn't sort tabs in order, it's all mixed up, in contrast to the Edge vertical tabs which can also be displayed permanently, without the need to click a button

on chrome should be the same both 3 browsers use chromium

I can be on the internet all day and end up with more tabs than I had in the morning. I currently have 80 open, and 200+ in other 3 browsers in case I read the stuff in my main browser.
how many gbs of ram do u fucking have

View attachment 1075211
on chrome should be the same both 3 browsers use chromium
I see you're using Brave, the feature is not present in vanilla Chromium (which extends to chrome as well). On chrome the only way is to use an extension which is not as good as a native feature

I control the universe, one day after this, google makes an update. Now I can hide .is and avoid the temptation of rotting here all day.

Save your tab groups for later​

You can save and open tab groups across desktop devices when you need them. This makes it easier to clean up your tab strip and focus on the thing you need to get done, right now.