Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DAE think hobbies make vaginas wet?

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
OMG just pick a hobby you sad pathetic inkel, learn to play guitar, or piano. Heck, read some books, learn cooking, do something productive. It will make you attractive and you'll get pussy hahaha my boyfriend who is 6'3 does all the things mentioned above and I like his personality

u should get a hobby tho

Does insulting wymyn on facebook counts as hobby?

Get a hobby, learn a skill. It WILL make you a moe interesting person and you'll also have a useful/fun skill. I'm not saying you'll get z bunch of pussy but it's beneficial to you mental health and xocial skills

People call my hobbies immature and a waste of time but if Chad has the same hobbies he's interesting ....

OMG just pick a hobby you sad pathetic inkel, learn to play guitar, or piano. Heck, read some books, learn cooking, do something productive. It will make you attractive and you'll get pussy hahaha my boyfriend who is 6'3 does all the things mentioned above and I like his personality

People call my hobbies immature and a waste of time but if Chad has the same hobbies he's interesting ....
is it because chad is interesting or good looking :waitwhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back