Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily Coronachan lifefuel: 44 Spring Breakers got coronoavirus

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-spring-breakers-cabo-texas-test-postive-2020-3

Texas officials in Austin and Travis County have confirmed that 44 young spring breakers returning to the area from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, have tested positive for the coronavirus, reported David Montgomery and Manny Fernandez for The New York Times.

Now these degenerate Chads and Stacies will have to spend the rest of their summer in the ER. Coronachan does seem to have a great sense of irony. We'll be seeing more and more of this shit as the weeks go by.

JFL if you're still not bowing to the almighty Coronachan for giving us these endless lifefuels.

Corona is the spirit of ER in vapor droplet form. Seeing it destroy foids' lives in more ways every daily bring me joy I never thought possible.

Corona is the spirit of ER in vapor droplet form. Seeing it destroy foids' lives in more ways every daily bring me joy I never thought possible.

Capture 2020 04 03 00 34 371

hope they die

thank you corona chan

Sex havers on suicide watch.

Thanks! Even ER himself could not have said it better

This is a cope thread.

These s-breakers will most likely survive (they will be prioritized during ventilator shortages, and are more likely to survive without them) and have victim bragging rights.

They will be closer together in their "survivor" communities, and will ostracize those of us who already self-isolated 24/7 before it was trending, for not having gone through what they did.

They were already wealthier than us, and their obese boomer parents who kick the bucket from this will pass down their wealth for them to enjoy life even more.

I'm glad normies suffer like we do for a change. Fuck them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back