Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Daily dogpill

I wonder which mogs more - a fesikh or a dog.

Why we allow those foids to remain in civilization?

@JayGoptri on suicide watch

@JayGoptri on suicide watch
Hells nah Niggerman. I'll be solid for ages more.

This GenZ hooker and her social media provocation of all Incels is meant to get you to write these rebuttals. Just remember that!

And tbh with you, foid toilets from my time didn't ever do this sort of "torture men" with dog sex stuff thing. I knew stacies, beckies and karens..they never acted like this. Trust me, it's a social media invented Generation Z masturbation to rub in their sense of superiority

Nothing is more degenerate in this world than Western White Foids.

Nothing is more degenerate in this world than Western White Foids.
Nah. Curry toilets have learned to be just as degenerate (only in other ways). Basically what you need to realize as the problem we have here is "Dance girls". All curry girls want to do some sort of horrible teasing modern fusion type sexual dance to really bad shitty music. All the pop music you guys in GenZ (here in CL too) is total crap. Compressed digital nonsense with no natural talent. Auto-tune NIGHTMARE butchering of music and older music !

I'm not talking about purely traditional dance like Bharatanatyam etc. I'm talking about all these stupid moves they do in modern Indian (or Western) dance which is nothing than "fuck you fuck you I will not fuck you but I will tease you in the worst ways and make money doing it poor you MALE"

What yall need to understand is that Indian modern Dance is the equivalent of the trashy white whore's "dog pill" or equivalent behavior !

You need examples? Or do you agree?

Last edited:
Hells nah Niggerman. I'll be solid for ages more.

This GenZ hooker and her social media provocation of all Incels is meant to get you to write these rebuttals. Just remember that!

And tbh with you, foid toilets from my time didn't ever do this sort of "torture men" with dog sex stuff thing. I knew stacies, beckies and karens..they never acted like this. Trust me, it's a social media invented Generation Z masturbation to rub in their sense of superiority
One point I'll add:

Were the stacies, beckies and karens and all of fucking Giga Chad, Chad and Normie and treating Incel-like men in the 80's and 90's and early 2000's like shit? Yes :yes:

Were they horrible in other ways, yes :yes:

Were the average foids using dogs to torment disaffected men? No. :no:

This is new and because of social media.

Nah. Curry toilets have learned to be just as degenerate (only in other ways). Basically what you need to realize as the problem we have here is "Dance girls". All curry girls want to do some sort of horrible teasing modern fusion type sexual dance to really bad shitty music. All the pop music you guys in GenZ (here in CL too) is total crap. Compressed digital nonsense with no natural talent. Auto-tune NIGHTMARE butchering of music and older music !

I'm not talking about purely traditional dance like Bharatanatyam etc. I'm talking about all these stupid moves they do in modern Indian (or Western) dance which is nothing than "fuck you fuck you I will not fuck you but I will tease you in the worst ways and make money doing it poor you MALE"

What yall need to understand is that Indian modern Dance is the equivalent of the trashy white whore's "dog pill" or equivalent behavior !

No fucking way. Indian dance is better. I like Bollywood!
You can't compare our dance with the degeneracy of cumskin whores.
Do you even know how foolish you sound?

I was almost hoping you'd say something like this. Now I can obliterate you with the explosive yield of a 50-megaton nuke.
No fucking way. Indian dance is better.
Total degeneracy. The type of man who helped to put Incels in their situation is YOU. Like a Chad larping on this forum secretly paying tribute to "muh strong dance ladki" in all her "glorious sex appeal". Foid worshipper!
I like Bollywood!
Because - You're a homosexual wannabe flash mob dancer. So of course you worship Bollywood fags and foids.
Of course I can, especially if it's popular modern dance, it's the SAME degeneracy. Cumskins "perfected" it, and curry whores Indianized it, and now NPC simps like YOU secretly hope to drink their urinary discharge !
What I do know is that I just blasted you into tiny pieces with an InterContinental Ballistic Missile.

Last edited:
No fucking way. Indian dance is better. I like Bollywood!
@Copexodius Maximus get a load of this guy and his Bollywood worship^

Basically, this is what @Misogynist Curry 卐's goal in life is. He wants to thrash his body around undulating like a homo making weird faces and touching himself in front of other clueless normie simps. And all modern Indian pop-dance is being fused with this sort of horseshit! So tell me again how Western degeneracy is any different you coping guru?

View: https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cg9VTCsp105/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Last edited:
ALL WOMEN ARE LITERALLY LIKE THIS. IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE, THEN YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD

@Copexodius Maximus get a load of this guy and his Bollywood worship^

Basically, this is what @Misogynist Curry 卐's goal in life is. He wants to thrash his body around undulating like a homo making weird faces and touching himself in front of other clueless normie simps. And all modern Indian pop-dance is being fused with this sort of horseshit! So tell me again how Western degeneracy is any different you coping guru?

View: https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cg9VTCsp105/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

:lul: :lul: :lul:
Honestly I don’t know enough about dancing to comment much about it. I can tell some people like michael jackson are good at what they do, but otherwise it’s hard to tell if it’s good or bad dancing. To me this guy just looks like he spinning around like a faggot, but I don’t really want to disrespect someone’s performing arts cope.

her father must be very proud (that if she has one)

I’d like some examples please

:lul: :lul: :lul:
Honestly I don’t know enough about dancing to comment much about it. I can tell some people like michael jackson are good at what they do, but otherwise it’s hard to tell if it’s good or bad dancing. To me this guy just looks like he spinning around like a faggot, but I don’t really want to disrespect someone’s performing arts cope.
Nah nah nah.

It's not about a cope. It's not a Cope for the foids doing it, it's a sexuality weapons. It's the reason we are sick. Showing it "respect" is precisely why we are in the gutter. Modern dance is one of the BEST examples of how Sexual authority has run amuck over Linguistic Authority and this is the way they express their sexual authority. I have just given you the most palpable example of how people worship themselves and if you Inkwel, you are at the bottom watching this diarrhoea show.

And yes, you are right to say he's "spinning around like a faggot", but there is a lot more of his culture being expressed and your skeptical analysis must go DEEPER if we are to start healing ourselves as Incels. Post modern culture is all about signalling pride and godliness about oneself. That is what all modern dance is via sexual-authority via Chad/Stacy (Normies Simp'ing along for the ride) and do we want to be also ? Their slaves in this manner ?

Nah nah nah.

It's not about a cope. It's not a Cope for the foids doing it, it's a sexuality weapons. It's the reason we are sick. Showing it "respect" is precisely why we are in the gutter. Modern dance is one of the BEST examples of how Sexual authority has run amuck over Linguistic Authority and this is the way they express their sexual authority. I have just given you the most palpable example of how people worship themselves and if you Inkwel, you are at the bottom watching this diarrhoea show.

And yes, you are right to say he's "spinning around like a faggot", but there is a lot more of his culture being expressed and your skeptical analysis must go DEEPER if we are to start healing ourselves as Incels. Post modern culture is all about signalling pride and godliness about oneself. That is what all modern dance is via sexual-authority via Chad/Stacy (Normies Simp'ing along for the ride) and do we want to be also ? Their slaves in this manner ?
Don’t curries have traditional dances though?

I’d like some examples please
I will guys: I will give examples of what I mean and why. But first...

Let @Misogynist Curry 卐 give examples of what he calls "better", in Indian dance first. I will evaluate each one for whether it is "bad for Incel spirit" or not. Let him show which sort of Indian dance he means and how. If he calls Western dance "degeneracy" (he is right for most types) but let him SHOW HOW AND WHY he thinks it's any different than Indian modern popular dance.

Remember we are not talking about Traditional Bharatanatyam style dance (in the service of God or something outside the individual) we are talking about Popular modern Dance. ITS ALL DEGENERACY.

And on a thread about "the dog pill", let's go ahead and call out everything else that is used as sexual authority too! Afterall, that's what some of these foids are doing, using canines and their perceived "sexual authority" to channel their own foid sexual authority and power over you.

Last edited:
Basically - What I am actually trying to make you swallow here, is the question:

"How is any of this other degeneracy any better than the 'dog pill'"

Look at modern pop music and dance. It's such CRAP. If you have one or two guys doing it from time to time, maybe "Okay". But it's not okay when it becomes a THING. A Phenomenon. And it always becomes a Phenomenon! Your entire 2005+ (last 20 years) is such garbage of worsening degrees, and no is it better represented than in pop music & ACCOMPANYING DANCE FORMS ! I plan on doing a whole post dedicated to the music part, but right now I decided to tackle dance.

Dogpill = accepting that some foids will do sexual things with dogs over us. Fine. I'll accept it IF you all can accept that you must take a hardline on things like enjoying "Dance" or "pop music"

In other words...

Dancepill = accepting that you are a Simp and like being teased by Chads and Foids having sexual authority seizures to bad music and calling it a legitimate "Art". Not to mention asking for you to pay money enjoy it!

Last edited:
Don’t curries have traditional dances though?
Look here and study these two and then I'll explain why one is okay, and the other is NOT okay.
@Turbansinghcel

Example #1: Acceptable
This = Acceptable for Incel to watch and not feel the pain of soyciety's degeneracy:
Blog bh

Bharatnatyam dress

Example #2: NOT Acceptable. Total degeneracy

View: https://youtu.be/gbWYS6sULx0

Can you tell me why example number 2 is total degeneracy and bad?

Last edited:
WHERE IS MY GUILLOTINE?

cuz women moving like sluts or smth?
Well, yes but that's just the surface.

#2 Is men and women, the type of music they use, the way they move, the fact they are in a GROUP using Sexual Authority to project themselves AND, it's all about The Self. #2 is a Puja or Prayer being done to YOURSELF or THEMSELVES. They worship themselves as Gods and by supporting/liking it, you are being seduced into doing the same. It's idolatry. The entire Art performance is connected to INDIVIDUAL sovereignty. And on top of that, yes Men behaving faggy, and Foids moving/behaving like sluts etc.

However, example #1, the Bharatnatyam, is a traditional dance done in the worship of GOD. Not people. And I know we don't believe in God anymore, and it's hard but, the point still counts. The example #1 is more indicative of a Transcendent Principal. Something greater than an Individual is embodied and projected. In fact, in most of these types of dance (Japan, India) you are sitting far away from the dancer and there dim light and you can barely make out the face. It's painted to look pretty but, it's NOT about the individual dancing. They are channeling something else greater, or trying to at least.

#2 is channeling the sexual Authority of Chad/Stacy and norman simps following behind like douche bags.

You understand?

Last edited:
Total degeneracy. The type of man who helped to put Incels in their situation is YOU. Like a Chad larping on this forum secretly paying tribute to "muh strong dance ladki" in all her "glorious sex appeal". Foid worshipper
How am I a foid worshipper for liking Indian dance? You boomers are stoopid.
Because - You're a homosexual wannabe flash mob dancer. So of course you worship Bollywood fags and foids.
And you worship America you stupid boomer!!
Of course I can, especially if it's popular modern dance, it's the SAME degeneracy. Cumskins "perfected" it, and curry whores Indianized it, and now NPC simps like YOU secretly hope to drink their urinary discharge !
Equalizing certain dance steps with fucking dogs and horses is beyond retard and only retards like you can do this.
What I do know is that I just blasted you into tiny pieces with an InterContinental Ballistic Missile.
No, you didn't. You are just making a fool out of yourself, boomer.
Basically, this is what @
Misogynist Curry 卐
@Misogynist Curry 卐's goal in life is. He wants to thrash his body around undulating like a homo making weird faces and touching himself in front of other clueless normie simps. And all modern Indian pop-dance is being fused with this sort of horseshit! So tell me again how Western degeneracy is any different you coping guru?
It's western dance not Indian, fool.

Well, yes but that's just the surface.

#2 Is men and women, the type of music they use, the way they move, the fact they are in a GROUP using Sexual Authority to project themselves AND, it's all about The Self. #2 is a Puja or Prayer being done to YOURSELF or THEMSELVES. They worship themselves as God's and by supporting/liking it, you are being seduced into doing the same. It's idolatry. The entire Art performance is connected to INDIVIDUAL sovereignty. And on top of that, yes Men behaving faggy, and Foids moving/behavin like sluts etc.

However, the Bharatnatyam is a traditional dance done in the worship of GOD. Not people. And I know we don't believe in God anymore, and it's hard but, the point still counts. The example #1 is more indicative of a Transcendent Principal. Something greater than an Individual is embodied and projected. In fact, in most of these types of dance (Japan, India) you are sitting far away from the dancer and there dim light and you can barely make out the face. It's painted to look pretty but, it's NOT about the individual dancing. They are channeling something else greater, or trying to at least.

#2 is channeling the sexual Authority of Chad/Stacy and norman simps following behind like douche bags.

You understand?
culture of india) Yes, your culture is offended by this, i get it

good

culture of india) Yes, your culture is offended by this, i get it

good
Huh? No that's not what I am saying. I'm talking about both Western and Eastern modern pop dance.

Btw, again, it's not truly "my culture", my cultural thinking usually follows more in the Western traditions. The good parts anyway. The bad parts needed to be shed like anything else bad.

I like reading your long posts @JayGoptri :)

How am I a foid worshipper for liking Indian dance? You boomers are stoopid.
Read what I wrote here:

And here:

And you worship America you stupid boomer!!
Not at all, in fact opposite. I'm probably one of the very few Indian-Americans who doesn't! Why do you think I'm one of the ONLY natural birth IAs whom you'll ever meet that has chosen to live in CL?
Equalizing certain dance steps with fucking dogs and horses is beyond retard and only retards like you can do this.
No it's not. You are just too low IQ to understand what I am saying is all man.
No, you didn't. You are just making a fool out of yourself, boomer.

It's western dance not Indian, fool.
Modern Indian dance and Western dance are more or less copies of one another with only a little twist. Musically, and dance wise. Brocel, I played the guitar and piano and drums with many people for many years, before you even started junior high school. I know a lot more about music and how that scene works, far more than you do. If you think what you are seeing isn't the same than you are coping about your Indian identity in ways that are unhealthy.

Even traditional Indian dancers and Sitar players would agree with me, you coping guru !

Last edited:

Haha^ A fellow Indian of yours who just destroyed your Bollywood obsession!

@Copexodius Maximus read this one^
He is a light skin worshipping degenerate just like all other curries,my fair and lovely,muh Shahrukh khan meanwhile his foids are getting fucked by Salim,Sajids.

Keep voting for AAP @Misogynist Curry 卐 retard,muh progressiveness,muh feminism.North foids are getting influenced by chad worshipping bollywood.Atleast South films worship incels like rajnikanth,Vijay sethupathi.

Last edited:
He is a light skin worshipping degenerate just like all other curries,my fair and lovely,muh Shahrukh khan meanwhile his foids are getting fucked by Salim,Sajids.
Precisely :feelsokman: Delite scumbag Bollywood fanboy. Typical "Yo bro dude bro" type guy.
Keep voting for AAP @Misogynist Curry 卐 retard,muh progressiveness,muh feminism.North foids are getting influenced by chad worshipping bollywood.Atleast South films worship incels like rajnikanth,Vijay sethupathi.
True!

Fucking faggots are ruining bharatanatyam :reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yyep. When guys like @Misogynist Curry 卐 exist, usually all quality things slowly go to shit and are replaced with new age pop music douche bags who use auto tune and shake their ass on stage like homos.

Thing about guys like @Misogynist Curry 卐 is, that he is really NOT a misogynist at all. He's lying. He's infact a normie cuck who will white knight for "muh strong ladki" the moment he even gets touched by one. He will betray the confidence of every man here in 1 nanosecond.

Thing about guys like @Misogynist Curry 卐 is, that he is really NOT a misogynist at all. He's lying. He's infact a normie cuck who will white knight for "muh strong ladki" the moment he even gets touched by one. He will betray the confidence of every man here in 1 nanosecond.
He is the type of guy who hates his fellow south incels more than his own race degenerate foids.He is no different from all the soy gulping libturds i see in the west.Biggest red flag is he likes bollywood which is full of steroidmaxxed Chadpreets and feminists.Bollywood is the reason many north faggots are incels,it increased the standards of the zoomer sluts and now they only want 6 pack abs tall Chadpreets with big dick and it's slowly poisoning the minds of virgin south indian foids