Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Daily reminder about mentalcel/volcel/fakecel rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Thanks, incel TMZ.

"I mog many incels to death and I'm 25 years old truecel" :feelstastyman:

just don’t be retarded monkey for 5 seconds so u can get in foid panties theory

there are tons of users on this forum that could dumpster dive for 0.1/10 foids but choose not

people call mentalcels fakecels but it's a joke.

any person here could download grindr and get laid by fucking dudes, doesn't make them fakecel
just don’t be retarded monkey for 5 seconds so u can get in foid panties theory
mentalceldom is much more complex than that jfl but lmao based tbh

@butthurt dweller thoughts?

also nice humblebrag on his part jfl. I bet he is either not as good looking as he thinks or he is a fakecel.

No I can't wtf is this shit?
i'm not telling you to go gay

but gays have no standards. any person could fuck a gay guy if they wanted

Last edited:
Ban all mentalcels on sight pls

How can he mog many incels as a truecel

There are definitely some fakecel/volcels on the forum who have ridiculous standards.

which forum is this from?

there are tons of users on this forum that could dumpster dive for 0.1/10 foids but choose not

people call mentalcels fakecels but it's a joke.

any person here could download grindr and get laid by fucking dudes, doesn't make them fakecel

mentalceldom is much more complex than that jfl but lmao based tbh
I was recenty trying to delude myself thinking I might be bisexual, thinking this would make me more interesant to foids, and to expand my market to prevent death by starvation, but it was just that, a self-delusion. I am a boring heterosexual incapable of fucking dudes (and foids, for that matter). :feelsbadman:
(I am mentalcel and doubts about sexual orientation are a trait of OCD, which I suffer.)

Bro, by this principle the 8/10 6 foot 2 Chad in my former highschool is a 'truecel' because he's never done anything sexual with any foids BECAUSE HE ONLY WANTED GIGASTACY. The way co flipped the meaning is actually healthy as it weeds out fakecels. You can be celibate because of your standards, as in the example I've mentioned here and that obviously doesn't count as someone we should call an 'incel', let alone a 'truecel'.

I agree you aren’t a fakecel if you have basic standards (no whales) rejecting uglish skinny foids Is volcel even if objectively you mogg them. For example I wouldn’t reject a 3/10 foid even though I’m 3.5-4