Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daily reminder that soyciety wants to chop your dick off and melt your balls with sulphuric acid

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Not to mention also putting you down like a filthy animal, just because you are ugly.

iu

They can't put you down if you put them down first.

Say: "Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed for us: He is our protector": and on Allah let the Believers put their trust.

Sadaqa allah al adeem.

at least it would end these urges

i don't mind being put down that would end my misery

They are offended by an idea of unattractive men having sexual urges.

Turn you into cuckold gays. They try.

Hmm then why doesn’t this happen though? I think they want to keep ugly men around cause we’re a source of productivity.

Hmm then why doesn’t this happen though? I think they want to keep ugly men around cause we’re a source of productivity.
You just answered your own question, once our usefulness dies (((they))) will not hesitate to declare incel hunting season

You just answered your own question, once our usefulness dies (((they))) will not hesitate to declare incel hunting season
Jews don’t hate incels, they are pretty bad looking themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back