Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that soyciety wants to murder you in cold blood

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
The only thing stopping normies and literally EVERYONE who isn't incel, is the law. But let's face it, even the law would side with the murdering of low value subhuman men because clown world :feelsclown:. Even your family secretly wishes you were dead because you were unable to continue their bloodline and will forever hate you for it, because you through no fault of your own, drew the short straw in every aspect of life (i.e bad genetic recombination) resulting in humanity being intolerant of your existence since birth. Remember, as an incel YOU will forever be a marked man when it comes to social situations no matter what you do until your last breath. Even if you do everything right on paper, the normies will always find an excuse to scrutinize and alienate you from every tribe within the human race imaginable simply because of factors that are outside of your control. We are and have always been the persecuted, the ugly, and the damned. There will be a time when (((they))) will give the order to outright exterminate our kind from this world, the cucks of that world will obey and they will show no mercy. The time will come when we must defend ourselves whatever means necessary, because WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXIST AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE. For better, or for worse. Never forget what they ALL have done to you :society:

Take pride my brothers, take pride...

Flag of INCEL

Last edited:
That's why we dewit

As if we don't have it bad enough already:lul:
Our existence is a crime to them

very based post:feelshmm:
agreed
:yes:
Ignoring the fact The Purge is sjw propaganda, its pretty much true how would everyone try to get rid of low status humans, us included. Our respectable neighbours would be first one to try to get rid of the creepy shutin freaks.

I thought this was the Incel flag

I thought this was the Incel flag
View attachment 627288
That is the standard clown world-friendly flag that we use yes, but that's like comparing the Iraq flag to that of ISIS or the Ukrainian arm forces to the Azov Battalion. The Separatist Brotherhood of Trucels are represented by these ones :feelsmage:

INCEL logo

Last edited:
That is the standard national flag of our community yes, but that's like comparing the Iraq flag to that of ISIS or the Ukrainian arm forces to the Azov Battalion. The Separatist Brotherhood of Trucels are represented by these ones :feelsmage:

View attachment 627299
Good but this is better
tvvrw452rni31.png

It reminds me of those LGBTQ flag.
We never taking this shit. Please take that shit away.
:feelswhat:
literally

with superstraight too, why are so many cucks deadset on trying to become lgbtqa+? if inceldom was considered a pride sexuality id fucking kill myself

It reminds me of those LGBTQ flag.
We never taking this shit. Please take that shit away.
:feelswhat:
As based as that statement is, we need that flag to deceive the (((ones))) that run this world. We need to use the faggots as leverage (as much as I hate them) in case things go south the way I mentioned, it could end up saving our way of life

As based as that statement is, we need that flag to deceive the (((ones))) that run this world. We need to use the faggots as leverage (as much as I hate them) in case things go south the way I mentioned, it could end up saving our way of life
High IQ :bigbrain: try to infiltrate the enemy. Definitely worth trying.
But AS YOU JUST SAID: THEY:foidSoy: will hate us no matter what. Because we:incel: are ugly beta males.

cope, there are much more average males who are incels in 2022 and many divorce raped high-tier normies - these two groups are both pretty mad at current sex market situation and foids
incels are allies, not enemies of sub7 males

cope, there are much more average males who are incels in 2022 and many divorce raped high-tier normies - these two groups are both pretty mad at current sex market situation and foids
incels are allies, not enemies of sub7 males
Failed normie faggot detected, why don't you go back to Looksmax or off yourself

The only thing stopping normies and literally EVERYONE who isn't incel, is the law.
Its also true the other way around :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
What else but law is stopping subhuman incEls fRom getting foids on their place?

Its also true the other way around :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
What else but law is stopping subhuman incEls fRom getting foids on their place?
Yeah but our cause is justified :society: (in Saints Row V)

i take pride of being manly man who reject faggot modern world. praise god and lift weights.

Then if society wants us all dead, then bring it on I won't go down without a fight