Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder this faggot got exposed as a suicidal truecel and he's still mad about it

IT is basically a virtue signaling upvote farm

Yet another way ugly men are exploited and used.

Thank you for proving that humanity truly is beyond redemption.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Last edited:
IT is basically a virtue signaling upvote farm

Yet another way ugly men are exploited and used.

Thank you for proving that humanity truley is beyond redemption.

View attachment 378378
Ugly males just have to be exploited in every possible context imaginable jfl, it's like a universal law of life

The reality is, you aren't worth that kind of attention. You're good for a laugh, and that's it.
Is it just me or is he proving our point here?

Is it just me or is he proving our point here?
Your AVI looks like someones hell.

Imagine being stuck in that room for all of eternity

i am high and this thought coupled with that avi is fucking with me :feelsLSD:

imagine being stuck inside this place though

It's a toroid.

I could say all our lifes are like this in a sense (it's an alternative to the myth of Sisyphus).
i am high and this thought coupled with that avi is fucking with me :feelsLSD:
High on weed... or something else? :feelsLSD:

Better than being stuck in the body of an ethnic man. :feelsrope:

Thing I hate most about these faggots is that they cast incels as a monolith. There's more diversity (ethnic, ideological, cultural and even on approach to bring incel) on this site than any fucking sub-reddit.

Especially IT, which, is entirely fat men, weird slutty women, trans weirdos and asexuals, and almost entirely western and of the modern progressive ideology.

We don't need reminders from IncelTear. It doesn't do to talk about how pathetic IncelTear allegedly is, but be their top subscriber.

"Feel free to reply to this post and send me a billion PM's."

Sorry ITpedo, but the reality is, you aren't worth that kind of attention. You're good for a laugh, and that's it.

It's a toroid.

I could say all our lifes are like this in a sense (it's an alternative to the myth of Sisyphus).

High on weed... or something else? :feelsLSD:

nah, just weed. i vaped a lot of it after i finished wageslaving

Check out this retarded IT cuck who thinks he's a "chick magnet"

I really couldn't care less about IncelTear or any of their mentally deranged sexual abominations.

IncelTear is one of many examples of irrational people having access to a platform to push their shitty narrative that has no merit of validity/logic because feelings > logic.

When you treat IncelTear, normies, foids, phags, the entire alphabet community like children every interaction you shall have with them makes will make sense.

Save yourself the mental headache and avoid interacting with them.

We just insult, twist your words and demonize you as subhuman - we're not bullies

T E E
H E E

Both Kiwi Farms and Incel Tears are filled with the type of faggot you don’t just line up against a wall and machine gun if fate and or providence ever provides you such a glorious opportunity.

No.

Each of these faggots and I’m talking every last one of them needs to be killed in a far more personal and satisfying way.

Simply beating them to death by punching them in the head until you break every bone in their head and face as well your own hand is one good example.

Another is strangling them with your own bare hands or snuffing the life out of them with their faggot anime waifu body pillow, etc, etc.

I’m glad Civil War II is almost upon us as most of these dumb fucks if not all of them are about to receive a very rude awakening that will prove their EdJEWcation system indoctrination about race and reality dead wrong when all their nigger and mestizo pets begin turning on them once they become hungry and resort to their cannibalistic mud nature and begin viewing these tards as literal food.

IT and Kiwi Farms types are sheltered, degenerate, self hating white libtards/SJW/woke scum, dime a dozen, exactly the same in their thought processes automatons with no true uniqueness about them, yet falsely believing due to the sick culture of narcissism the Jews have created, that each is a special snowflake with intrinsic value and worth.

Well you bozos were right about one thing ie you do have worth or at least you will when Jamal and Tyrone get hungry or horny during CWII.

Think about that you fucking faggots.

Due to the bullshit your Jewish high school professor or teacher or self hating white race traitor equivalent has taught you and indoctrinated you with your ultimate destiny is to be some thug nigger’s rape toy and literal meal once he gets “hongry” followed by his later source of hemmhroids when he struggles to shit the remains of you fuckers out.

"Feel free to reply to this post and send me a billion PM's."

Sorry ITpedo, but the reality is, you aren't worth that kind of attention. You're good for a laugh, and that's it.

Both Kiwi Farms and Incel Tears are filled with the type of faggot you don’t just line up against a wall and machine gun if fate and or providence ever provides you such a glorious opportunity.

No.

Each of these faggots and I’m talking every last one of them needs to be killed in a far more personal and satisfying way.

Simply beating them to death by punching them in the head until you break every bone in their head and face as well your own hand is one good example.

Another is strangling them with your own bare hands or snuffing the life out of them with their faggot anime waifu body pillow, etc, etc.

I’m glad Civil War II is almost upon us as most of these dumb fucks if not all of them are about to receive a very rude awakening that will prove their EdJEWcation system indoctrination about race and reality dead wrong when all their nigger and mestizo pets begin turning on them once they become hungry and resort to their cannibalistic mud nature and begin viewing these tards as literal food.

IT and Kiwi Farms types are sheltered, degenerate, self hating white libtards/SJW/woke scum, dime a dozen, exactly the same in their thought processes automatons with no true uniqueness about them, yet falsely believing due to the sick culture of narcissism the Jews have created, that each is a special snowflake with intrinsic value and worth.

Well you bozos were right about one thing ie you do have worth or at least you will when Jamal and Tyrone get hungry or horny during CWII.

Think about that you fucking faggots.

Due to the bullshit your Jewish high school professor or teacher or self hating white race traitor equivalent has taught you and indoctrinated you with your ultimate destiny is to be some thug nigger’s rape toy and literal meal once he gets “hongry” followed by his later source of hemmhroids when he struggles to shit the remains of you fuckers out.
Based
Blackcel I think.
So it wasnt a currycel who claimed to be a chad in his own shithole country?

He's basically talking to a mirror, projecting all of his issues and frustrations onto us. He is well aware he is one of us, one of those that get "laughed at" and "ridiculed".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back