Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daily reminder to stay away from discord as an incel

telamon

telamon

Waiting for info.
-
Its where most of the forum drama comes from. You have soys/foids actively trying to befriend incels to get personal information so they can dox/blackmail. Its where the majority of fakecels hang out. Its mainly for people who can't larp well enough on the forum so need to go to another place to keep their cover. If you are going to be on discord then don't give any personal information to anyone (I feel this should be common sense)

Truecel trait: you're on discord but no girl has ever talked to you

Truecel trait: you're on a server trying to be active and interact but the core circlejerk group keeps ignoring you and talking to themselves about themselves

100% of "incels" on Discord listen to "Incelcore" and romanticize being depressed and being "counter culture" (Considering we are indirectly or directly going against the female supremacist ideology that literally every social media takes up and defends)

It's all retarded teens and .org/4tran trannies. Legit don't know what value people get out of posting on Discuck "incel" servers. :feelskek:

truecel trait: this forum is your only social interaction

I don’t ever see a point to talking to people on discord other than to share memes tbh. It is kinda bizarre how many guys a girl can in her orbit on there

Truecel trait: you're on a server trying to be active and interact but the core circlejerk group keeps ignoring you and talking to themselves about themselves
Brutal hierarchypill

I think that at best, if you want to play vidya with brocels, do a DM group and keep it CLOSED. I don't think you should open the floodgates at any cost, especially given the shit that happened in this forum due to Discord drama.

Ngl that is true but I sadly spent all my teen years on jewcord so I’ve been addicted to it ever since. Fucking hell idk why I’ve been banned so many times especially with the servers.

I’ve been banned recently and I’ll try to return but I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m device or ip banned from that shithole

Discord used to be good for debates but now it’s become a cesspit

That's practically what happened to me, but it wasn't an incel server. it was actually a server I created and it got big pretty quick. No one knew I was an incel, but a year went by and it felt like everyone (especially the people I hired to moderate) became the face(s) of the server. They ignored me, the community ignored me. Even when I posted news, vids, pics, etc. They all ignored, but when others posted, everyone joined. I pretty much felt left out of my own server, so I gave it up and relinquished my reign and transferred it over to some other asshole. Anyways... that was a year ago... good riddance.

Discord is cancer I agree

Its where most of the forum drama comes from. You have soys/foids actively trying to befriend incels to get personal information so they can dox/blackmail. Its where the majority of fakecels hang out. Its mainly for people who can't larp well enough on the forum so need to go to another place to keep their cover. If you are going to be on discord then don't give any personal information to anyone (I feel this should be common sense)
just pretend to be a foid on discord, take crypto from lonely men