Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Daily reminder ; Woman love hurting defensless people.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
According to researches heartbeat of a baby starts after 7 weeks of development in the womb
Only 26 percent of all abortions happen before 7 week development,meaning 74 percent of abortions are just straight up murder of living babys.
Source ; https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/when-can-you-hear-babys-heartbeat

More than 800-500,old sick people die in hospitals every year from mucus built up inside their lungs,despite bronchitis not having that much of a death rate amoung old people and can be treated with good care from nurses.But nurses dont give a shit
Source; https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/bronchiectasis/

This sadly doesn't have any statistics to back up but almost every person ı seen bullying disabled people were foids,ı remember foids chasing an innocent aspie girl in my class to her home and beat her up. Ripping her hair one by one.
Also this video,JFL ; (Context ; THye were harrasing his disabled daughter for soycial media likes)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4llCmx4uns&has_verified=1&ab_channel=JosephMorris

evodevo.jpg

I'd make the cut off stage where you can see something that looks like a human rather than heartbeat. Or at least something that looks like an ape if you want to be sure.

evodevo.jpg

I'd make the cut off stage where you can see something that looks like a human rather than heartbeat. Or at least something that looks like an ape if you want to be sure.
BTW this is the guy who made a thread about jerking off to trannies. he's a bluepiller infiltraor don't take him seriously.

BTW this is the guy who made a thread about jerking off to trannies. he's a bluepiller infiltraor don't take him seriously.

You brought up the jerking off not me. Scientific objectivity on my end with this kind of thing. None of this Christian carry on.

You brought up the jerking off not me. Scientific objectivity on my end with this kind of thing. None of this Christian carry on.
Actually you brought up the jerking off when you wrote a whole essay about being attracted to trannies and how'd you'd rather an "8/10" tranny over a bio foid

You also said women were capable of being loyal and honest and are "Rare gems"

the empathetic gender

Actually you brought up the jerking off when you wrote a whole essay about being attracted to trannies and how'd you'd rather an "8/10" tranny over a bio foid

You also said women were capable of being loyal and honest and are "Rare gems"

I wouldn't jerk of 2/10 foid tbh. I could probably could fuck a 2/10 foid if I had serious intent, I once had a woman with a bit of a beard beard message me on a dating site. She was on the cards.

There are some decent women out there not really a controversial opinion. Most of them aren't but that's more to do with the way society is structured to be bullshit for men. Blame third wave feminism for that.

Girls beat up little boys until they hit puberty but boys don't do the same

Reminder that in Argentina, there was a nation-wide celebration because abortion was legalized and decriminalized there. The clown world ride never ends.

Women despise weakness (or anything they perceive as weakness)

Reminder that in Argentina, there was a nation-wide celebration because abortion was legalized and decriminalized there. The clown world ride never ends.
holy sheet. they only want chad kids.