Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious daisy ridley was raped in the ass by jews to get her star wars role

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
this bitch is good looking sure, but so forgettable looking. there is nothing interesting whatsoever about her looks. luke was the quintessential straw haired farmboy with baby blue eyes to look even more innocent and naive like someone the audience could really resonate with. daisy (cant even remeber her name in the movie) has fucking brown hair and brown eyes and looks like a barista at my local starbucks. The only thing that explains her getting the role is she got really kinky with the jews that hired her and probably let them fuck her butt and gape it open, did ass to mouth, etc. crazy bitch. cant believe she ruined star wars. horrible actor too :feelshaha:

Lol i raped here too

Rey was her character's name. I watched the movie a few days after it was released. Awful. The director is Jewish. No wonder they promote race-mixing in the movie. I no longer care about Star Wars. It's a movie for fat people.

Rey was her character's name. I watched the movie a few days after it was released. Awful. The director is Jewish. No wonder they promote race-mixing in the movie. I no longer care about Star Wars. It's a movie for fat people.
this kikes cum was literally in her intestinal tract at some point. jfl

Brutal poop eye and poop hair pill. It’s hard to tell if she was a shit actor or not, cause the story was absolutely garbage.

Woman good
Man bad
Woman Star Wars now
Woman win
Woman look smug

damn, must be good being a jew

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5