Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Daniel Radcliffe's wife looks like a trans

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
Gdfgdyr57675757

How could he not do better? :feelskek:

not even money and famemaxxing could get him a 10, ovER for potter

:blackpill:Those two have the same smv. If pussy was a stock I put all my money in there:feelskek:

He should of went to the gym

How could he not do better? :feelskek:
Turbomanlet he's lucky if can get any white non obese woman. Even if she looks like a troon

You can see the sadness in his eyes

With his status he should have unlimited sex slaves

Yeah he could. He could have a harem of much hotter harry potter fans and they'd be cool with it.
Uggo Mongo
some potter loving foids that look like this i bet

Uggo Mongo
some potter loving foids that look like this i bet
Not that one Sir dear. She has all my same interests I meet her in the astral plane every night so I know this for a fact.

the photo is a cherrypick tbh
she looks like this in other pictures
Who is Erin Darke? - Meet Daniel Radcliffe's Actress Girlfriend and Baby's  Mother
Daniel Radcliffe and Erin Darke expecting first child - BBC News

but she's still taller than him and looks a bit ugly, he could have got a way better foid especially with the ton of toilets that like watching harry poter

Turbomanlet he's lucky if can get any white non obese woman. Even if she looks like a troon
+She is taller than him

He did the best genetical decision by choosing a tall woman his kids will thank him

Yes he could have done better but at the end of the day he is balls deep in pussy and you are not.

What matters the most is to have a wife you don't get scared by her physically,that you get along well and is not cheating you (and virgin If you are a virgin too.)

Sounds Impossible huh.

Last edited:
How can he even find that attractive after being in close proximity to prime Emma Watson for half his life?