Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

danish foid takes husband (korean) to live danish life

Just be (anything not brown)

he is one ugly chink

Just be Chang is law

Do not support interracial relationships as its a form of cucking.
Every individual must date within his/her race.
Trust me this asian normie could care less about you or any incels of his race and will gladly put you down , don't celebrate that.
This is an indirect/direct celebration of an asian normie being able to date in an amwf relationship which is indeed cucked regardless as incels. Never celebrate anything of a normie.
hmm based

Do not support interracial relationships as its a form of cucking.
I don't support any relationship in general since I don't get to enjoy them so fuck sexhavers

over for da white boyz, BAC supremacy is undesputable!

Trust me this asian normie could care less about you or any incels of his race and will gladly put you down , don't celebrate that.
This is an indirect/direct celebration of an asian normie being able to date in an amwf relationship which is indeed cucked regardless as incels. Never celebrate anything of a normie.
Based. Also, jfl if you think he's not getting cucked by nordic danish blue-eyed gigachad behind his back.