Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR DarkStarDowns' LDAR Guide.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Good evening, brocels. Here is my complete guide on how to have a successful LDAR day/weekend or whatever.

Firstly, make sure you have a general idea of what you want to do while LDARing. Maybe try and compile a quick list in your head of hobbies you like to do which tend to equate with LDARing. Such as gaming, watching movies/shows/anime, reading, browsing .is or any other sides, etc.

Next, make sure to stock up on food, drink, or whatever you need so you don't have to leave your dwelling for it.

Afterwards, comfymaxx. Make sure you have a comfy couch, beanbag, chair, bed, whatever to relax on. If it is cold outside, wrap up in a blanket:feelscomfy:

Also, I would recommend mixing any kind of drugs or alcohol you do with this. I personally think Weed makes LDARing more fun, just like it makes anything more fun. Alcohol also helps especially, and I would recommend both or any substance you enjoy.

Also, set the mood with some background ambience/music.

Good evening, brocels. Here is my complete guide on how to have a successful LDAR day/weekend or whatever.

Firstly, make sure you have a general idea of what you want to do while LDARing. Maybe try and compile a quick list in your head of hobbies you like to do which tend to equate with LDARing. Such as gaming, watching movies/shows/anime, reading, browsing .is or any other sides, etc.

Next, make sure to stock up on food, drink, or whatever you need so you don't have to leave your dwelling for it.

Afterwards, comfymaxx. Make sure you have a comfy couch, beanbag, chair, bed, whatever to relax on. If it is cold outside, wrap up in a blanket:feelscomfy:

Also, I would recommend mixing any kind of drugs or alcohol you do with this. I personally think Weed makes LDARing more fun, just like it makes anything more fun. Alcohol also helps especially, and I would recommend both or any substance you enjoy.

Also, set the mood with some background ambience/music.
If you're rich or a teenager then yeah

LDAR

Most people can't possibly have time to LDAR the money is tempting