Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Data shows how hard ricecels are getting cucked

Kill noodlewhorea in minecraft

So white femoids worship black cock and asian femoids worship white cock? Interesting data, thank you for this post.
Keep in mind there are like 3 times as many niggers as Asians in the US yet WMAF marriages are double the amount of BMWF.

AMWF is surprisingly high though.
It's just betabuxx, if you include casual dating (which is what you see on the streets) WMAF outnumbers AMWF by like 100 to 1.

It's just betabuxx, if you include casual dating (which is what you see on the streets) WMAF outnumbers AMWF by like 100 to 1.
True shit. AMWF and Curry male White Female is mostly used up white whores settling for AM/CMs for their money. In the hookups scene it's zero as they go for White Latin and Black males.

It's everything we already know. I mean, imagine having a million noodles lined up...say, spaced half a meter apart, like they would be in a line waiting for something...that line would go on for 450km - that is the scale of their betrayal - it's truly mindblowing to think about

Keep in mind there are like 3 times as many niggers as Asians in the US yet WMAF marriages are double the amount of BMWF.
Yea this makes it even more interesting ngl

It's everything we already know. I mean, imagine having a million noodles lined up...say, spaced half a meter apart, like they would be in a line waiting for something...that line would go on for 450km - that is the scale of their betrayal - it's truly mindblowing to think about
450 kilometers. That's as wide as an average American state. Include Asian women that were omitted due to being in bananarang relationships in their thirties, and that line probably doubles to the size of Texas.

AMBF

who even wants this lol thats a win for ricecels

• AMWF = 294K

ricecels, whats your excuse?

900k - 300k = 600k ricecels.
there is plenty of white women for them though...

also a lot of the wmaf marriages are probably green card situation. asians can seamaxx to get noodlewhores too

May our Lord Rodger protect us and help us find a way.

300k AMWF? Where?

Here in SF I see 0 AMWF couples. Dating or married doesn't matter. I don't see them at all. Meanwhile I see probably 12 - 25 WMAF couples a week.

Must be in the other states...

We all know any asian dude can't get a white foid just like that. We gotta be exceptional in looks, height, and status. And not be nerdy/autistic. Which is just plain damn unrealistic for most of us. Most of us are ugly/alien/foreign looking, 5'4-5'6 on average, and earn just slightly more than white american dudes. Where the fuck are these 300k changs?

Last edited:
It's not that bad according to the data imo. Roughly 1:3 ratio which is a improvement

The most surprising one is that black male Asian female couple is higher than Asian male black female couples.

Because Asian women find niggers disgusting. And sheeboons have been more sympathetic to rice me. Lately
SEA noodles like flips worship niggers almost as much as whites.

300k AMWF? Where?

Here in SF I see 0 AMWF couples. Dating or married doesn't matter. I don't see them at all. Meanwhile I see probably 12 - 25 WMAF couples a week.

Must be in the other states...

We all know any asian dude can't get a white foid just like that. We gotta be exceptional in looks, height, and status. And not be nerdy/autistic. Which is just plain damn unrealistic for most of us. Most of us are ugly/alien/foreign looking, 5'4-5'6 on average, and earn just slightly more than white american dudes. Where the fuck are these 300k changs?

Strangely enough, the times I have seen AMWF in person the AM has been normie tier. Actually never seen a Chang with a WF in my experience.

SEA noodles like flips worship niggers almost as much as whites.
What makes you say that? Isn’t the Philippines and other sea nations known for white worship?
Hell they don’t even like their own skin color I find it hard to believe they like blacks.

What makes you say that? Isn’t the Philippines and other sea nations known for white worship?
Hell they don’t even like their own skin color I find it hard to believe they like blacks.
They religiously watch NBA and love rap and shit. Flips in the US even pretend to be niggers (like Bruno Mars is half flip but he makes people think he's black).

They religiously watch NBA and love rap and shit. Flips in the US even pretend to be niggers (like Bruno Mars is half flip but he makes people think he's black).
I wouldn’t say watching nba is indicative of nigger worship since Chinks (chinamen) like nba as well and they definitely don’t like niggers.
I agree with the other points tho, especially the seamen pretending to be black, I just figured it was sea gooks thugmaxxing to get ass.