Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dating app are nightmare fuel when you are 30 yo

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
It's just over, i tried facebook dating app, my GOD, all the women at 30 yo are obese, look 45, have childs and claim that's it's the best thing that happened to them but still try to find a FATHER for them.

And foids wonder why guy want to date only women under 25 yo ? Really ? :feelskek:

are you muslim

It's just over, i tried facebook dating app, my GOD, all the women at 30 yo are obese, look 45, have childs and claim that's it's the best thing that happened to them but still try to find a FATHER for them.

And foids wonder why guy want to date only women under 25 yo ? Really ? :feelskek:
Some 26-29 year old women look better than some 18 year olds. Like 28 year old models compared to 18 year old LTBs

Yeah, I'm 36 and 90% are either obese, have kids, or both.

Then I saw a youtube vid of how many responses even those single mother landwhales get....

Some 26-29 year old women look better than some 18 year olds. Like 28 year old models compared to 18 year old LTBs
Nice. But how does that help us? Foids with a "2" before their age are engulfed with DMs from Chad.

hahahahha:feelskek::feelskek:

I GOT INSULTED BY OBESE UGLY BROWN SPIC FOID

Honestly i feel bad for kids who are raised by single mothers,they did not even consent to come in this fucked up world

For us incels dating apps/websites are nightmare fuel period.

are you muslim
Yes and i plan to do like my father, forced wedding, unhappy wife, rape wife, have kids probably, at least i will not be alcoolic like my father.

I GOT INSULTED BY OBESE UGLY BROWN SPIC FOID
I got insulted in gare saint lazare in Paris by a fat pig women who yelled at me because i tried to lower my standard for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back