Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating nowadays is taking on a part time job

Fuck dating. If you're not getting sex then there's no point. You do everything else, hell, you can even masturbate.

Fuck dating. If you're not getting sex then there's no point. You do everything else, hell, you can even masturbate.
If u have money go to east Asian countries and marry a girl
Don't need to waste time on dating
So many ugly old sugar dadys get married to young beutiful women.

fucking retard

Just have a decent package and fuck good. Women love that shit.

fucking retard
I agree, It costs 1800 usd to go there and 1800 usd to fly back and need 1000 usd for pocket money, If travelling from scandinavia, Thats 2 high end pcs and 1 mid end!

I agree, It costs 1800 usd to go there and 1800 usd to fly back and need 1000 usd for pocket money, If travelling from scandinavia, Thats 2 high end pcs and 1 mid end!
Then you can marry an asian woman that's gonna be thinking about chad!

Most men wouldn’t date if men couldn’t fuck them.

Most men wouldn’t date if men couldn’t fuck them.
Funny thing is, post nut clarity exists. After fucking a foid you literally want nothing to do with her anymore.

Funny thing is, post nut clarity exists. After fucking a foid you literally want nothing to do with her anymore.
Exactly. A lot of times I feel bad about Im always going to be a virgin and haven’t dated, especially as a 20 year old now, then I just jerk off and couldn’t care less. It’s hilarious really.

The point was to get affectionate with your partner and have a confident, but in the current state of things, you either score(only chad scores) or rot.