Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Dating Ugly Girls is Ascension?

O

OGcel1983

Banned
-
So is it true that if one doesn't want to settle for an ugly cunt, that guy is not an incel even if better looking women give him dirty looks all the time? What the fuck is the honor in being a barely low tier normie?

what kind of ugly are we talking about?
i think if you're an incel the only standrads you're allowed to have are just age and weight (unless you're fat yourself)
i won't date a 50 years old mummy and definitely not a 400 lbs landwhale, it's not worth it at all but i will probably pump and dump at leasy one time

Truecel trait : you only get 6/10 instead of 10/10

even if better looking women give him dirty looks all the time?
You're not chad. You'll never be chad. You'll never get a giga Stacey's so why bother.

I'm sitting at the mall rn and just saw a manlet whitecel with a fat pink haired white GF. So make of that what you will

I would say yes since its the same looks match.

But you know even a 3/10 foid settle only for chad.

I couldnt ever date or fuck an ugly chick. Wouldnt work. My dick wouldnt get hard.

It's not ascension if she's 4 or more SMV points below you, beyond obese (unless you're beyond obese too) or much older.

If she is a virgin it's a bigger ascension than fucking a stacy where you're only her 100th choice

Anything less than your looksmatch is accepting the effects of hoeflation

Date someone within your league, so it does count as ascension

Ok, so you're uglier than dog shit:feelsokman:
No, I said that I knew that youre ugly as dog shit. I knew it because im a wizard and youre just a retarded greycel bitch. Dont get it twisted, retard.

If she is a virgin it's a bigger ascension than fucking a stacy where you're only her 100th choice
What if the virgin in an ugly shit skin and the Stacey a blonde milf? I imagine the sex is better with the latter.

No, I said that I knew that youre ugly as dog shit. I knew it because im a wizard and youre just a retarded greycel bitch. Dont get it twisted, retard.
Greycels should be treated better :feelsseriously:

I was treated the same way and I fought myself to the top. LOL
I don't want to postmaxx, seems too desperate. I'll eventually leave this hell with pride :feelshmm: (not irl though)

I'd probably date lots of foids that you'd consider uggo but I'd still find them nice looking

Too bad it doesn't work like that for women, they all consider the same guys attractive. Chad only

I don't even have a say on that matter, I'm an incel after all
I would only date girls that I find very attractive. No discussion. It wouldnt work for me otherwise physically.

Alive,in her reproductive years (didn't hit menopause) and not getting scared by her like face eaten by a dog or acid attack victim is all I ask for

I couldnt ever date or fuck an ugly chick. Wouldnt work. My dick wouldnt get hard.

Exactly!

Cunts who are ugly and/or fat make my dick shrivel up because they are so repulsive.

I'd still be depressed about my shit life and having sex with only one ugly whore

I think it's acceptable to only want to fuck your looksmatch and above.