Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dave Chappelle Joins Team Ye.

What does he say? Uploader has not made video available in my country.
He was either very terrible at making an anti antisemitic comedic parody or that man is a clever comedic genius in ways very few people can appreciate his subtlety, I can't tell which. Jews however are already kvetching about it and that's a good thing. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Hilarious.

Only black can pick on jews

Hilarious.

Only black can pick on jews
Not really, they're trying to cancel Dave Chappelle after that now, blacks are plantation slaves under Jewish supremacism just like everybody else is. Because the big elephant in the room that they don't like discussing is that Jews own this nation under lock, stock, and barrel. :feelsjuice:

"To learn of those who rule over you, find out who you're not allowed to criticize." - Voltaire

Last edited:
The balls on this man, saying all these things about the Jews out in the open

The balls on this man, saying all these things about the Jews out in the open
Dave Chappelle already has his millions of dollars, so he could care less about the whole tongue and cheek bit of silence as a majority of cowards inside modern comedy still do out of fear. :feelsjuice:

snl is for kikes. Dave Chapelle is ok i like ye but they are trying their hardest to cancel culture these two. Cant say anything about a kike without the whole world reeling in fear

Today's neoliberal left is a joke [which really isn't leftist at all] because on the one hand it wants to cry and scream about human rights around the world, but the moment you mention the Gaza Strip or Palestinians you're practically branded as being antisemitic. So much so on that they literally collected millions of dollars across the United States to shut down Palestinian college protesters nationwide on virtually every campus. The American neoliberal left which again isn't really leftist as it is inherently capitalist might as well be called the American Jewish Faux Left for that is really all it is.

And if I must discuss republicans with their crony capitalist libertarianism they're just controlled opposition for Big American Jewish Corporatism always doing their bidding as well. We can call them Faux Conservatives.

We need to have a serious discussion of who actually owns and runs this nation at everybody else's negative expense, but we never will because they own all the media as well whether it's a democrat or republican political broadcast. They own both political parties where it doesn't even matter either way. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
snl is for kikes. Dave Chapelle is ok i like ye but they are trying their hardest to cancel culture these two. Cant say anything about a kike without the whole world reeling in fear
I for one am sick and tired of their bullshit where I have a feeling the rest of the world is as well. Some day in the future I want to believe all men of all different races and ethnicities will unite against Zionism everywhere. That line of thought terrifies them the most, naturally it should. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
They both are rich successful black men. Chappelle is married to a noodlewhore and Ye married and dated non-black foids.

I guess that couldn't even stop them from expressing their disdain of Jews and their underlings, aka white liberals.

Ngl I don't like white liberals either. They are truly sick fucks especially the feminist hypocritical foids.

They both are rich successful black men. Chappelle is married to a noodlewhore and Ye married and dated non-black foids.

I guess that couldn't even stop them from expressing their disdain of Jews and their underlings, aka white liberals.

Ngl I don't like white liberals either. They are truly sick fucks especially the feminist hypocritical foids.
A majority of white liberals are white in name only [They're actually American Jews] or they're brainwashed white people who have attended college campus [controlled by American Jews] to be an obedient shabos goy following whatever they're told. :feelsjuice:

A majority of white liberals are white in name only [They're actually American Jews] or they're brainwashed white people who have attended college campus [controlled by American Jews] to be an obedient shabos goy following whatever they're told. :feelsjuice:
YeYe and Chapelle need to go the full distance and joins a real effort to speak ill of the Jews and the deep state and Normie soyciety or... pack it in and go home.

YeYe and Chapelle need to go the full distance and joins a real effort to speak ill of the Jews and the deep state and Normie soyciety or... pack it in and go home.
:feelsjuice: :yes: