Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL David Hogg's reddit account found. Hes an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/user/davisgreen111

Proof

video including him

Post where he says hes from Parkland

Him bitching about colleges

I am so fucking done with all this college shit. I've worked my ass off the past 3 years of H.S. but am shit at SAT/ACT/WOFBSSTISA (Whatever other bull shit standardized test I suck at) At this point college seems like a fucking circle jerk of debt collecting 20 somethings that just waste their time getting drunk and partying only to graduate 4 or more years later to find every job that they are qualified for either A. No longer exists because of automation or B.) They need 5 years of experience for a minimum wage entry level job with 0 benefits. Literally why should one fucking piece of paper determine what college I get into. I got a 4.25 GPA and tons of extra circulars and hard classes but because of one fucking 4 hour test I can't go to the college(s) I've wanted to go to since I was 5. All because of a fucking stupid ass test the past 3 years of my stupid life have been for nothing. BTW fuck the SAT

And now for the incel comments

Just fucking lol, I wonder if he'll realize Cruz was right

His face and PATHETIC neck alone told me he was an incel.