Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel De EF.BEE.EYE is Watching us

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I got. A unwanted visit

Let’s all be careful what we post now, this site is conpromised

They searched my entire house, I don’t have proof and I don’t. Need to prove I’m just warning everyone to not post extreme stuff
What for? Did you make a concrete threat to go ER? :lul:

They searched my entire house, I don’t have proof and I don’t. Need to prove I’m just warning everyone to not post extreme stuff
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

FBI, open up, you compared vagina to a rotting fish on the internet :soy:

Do you have any evidence? :feelsaww:

Do you have any evidence? :feelsaww:
What evidence would I have? Pull out a phone and take a picture of them while they interrogate me?

over for americancels

They can come to other places other than america
For sure the FBI will visit the house of an incel in kazakhstan because he made a joke with ER :feelshaha:

over for ERcels

Maybe some thieves searched through your house but they found nothing worth being stolen

Yea he did I talked to him His dumbass basically made a threat against his parents and to go ER

https://incels.is/threads/how-would...f-they-decide-to-go-er-emergency-room.404887/
:feelstastyman:

Talking about going ER in general terms is not illegal, but when you make a concrete threat it becomes a crime and they can arrest you. It's no surprise they're monitoring this forum and they take threats seriously since everyone will blame them if someone goes ER and they did nothing :smonk: