Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dear IncelTears lolcows artgeek17 / Katie (Wilson) Lairmore and NawtAGoodNinja / Daniel Lairmore

Joshua Conner Moon

Joshua Conner Moon

Greycel
vy4fG.jpeg

Katie, look, that's some truly fucked up shit that happened to your sister. My condolences, seriously. But having your husband channel his soyrage crusade onto incels is not going to bring her back.

https://www.facebook.com/artgeek17

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.lairmore

http://obits.dallasnews.com/obituaries/dallasmorningnews/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=174435234

https://newsok.com/article/5416256/okemah-man-arrested-accused-of-killing-wife

Typical ugly roastie. Every single female (and male) on cucktears is ugly

dhMeAzK.gif

We need more people like OP here

Last edited:
Low IQ thread.

I don't know what happened

well from what I can deduce it looks like some foid's sister was killed by her normie husband, she was also beaten by her normie BF, so of course she spends her free time attacking incel males, who have never touched a woman as societies greatest threat to women.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

this thread tbh

Looks like a tranny

Sorry I fell asleep after posting this thinking this thread would get rejected lol. New topic posts apparently go through mod review for some users.

But basically, u/NawtAGoodNinja / Daniel Lairmore is one of Incel Tears most consistent and angriest posters. Probably more recognizable by his user flair, "Normie as FUCK" -- obviously thou doth protest too much though. He often calls "Incels" a cult, e.g.,

He currently mods r/askscience and r/askpsychology and frequently touts his credentials as a mental health professional based solely on his diploma mill Masters in Counseling from some shit-tier school. He also offered to mod IT but it appears they may have rejected him.

His rage towards incels seems to stem from his sister-in-law being killed by her husband a few years ago

too bad she wanted to be with an abusive chad instead of a kind loving incel

Sorry I fell asleep after posting this thinking this thread would get rejected lol. New topic posts apparently go through mod review for some users.

But basically, u/NawtAGoodNinja / Daniel Lairmore is one of Incel Tears most consistent and angriest posters. Probably more recognizable by his user flair, "Normie as FUCK" -- obviously thou doth protest too much though. He often calls "Incels" a cult, e.g.,

He currently mods r/askscience and r/askpsychology and frequently touts his credentials as a mental health professional based solely on his diploma mill Masters in Counseling from some shit-tier school. He also offered to mod IT but it appears they may have rejected him.

His rage towards incels seems to stem from his sister-in-law being killed by her husband a few years ago

How fucking dumb can you be lol, how is inceldom related to that murder. If you're even a husband in the first place, you're not fuvking incel, kek.

So in others words his sister in law got killed by "chad" husband but his taking his so call rage on us ??? Okay that is so retarded.

Who made the TXC post? I don't understand how it fits into the rest.

Lol at us being blamed for some normoid's actions.

Who made the TXC post? I don't understand how it fits into the rest.

Whoops, should've checked out the link. Her TXC comment was removed, which I guess also explains why it's rendered like that. Still shows up in her comment history though. This is what was there:

4gKXn_.png

Tonight I broke up with my abusive boyfriend.
by esinawells in TwoXChromosomes
[–]artgeek17 1 point 1 month ago
As someone whose sister was murdered by her abusive husband, I am so unbelievably proud of you. Stay strong, OP. You did the right thing.

Normies are retarded. We get it.

normie kills his girlfriend, and incels take the hate for it? JFL this needs to go to blackpill archive.

This is their typical userbase. There was a whore who argued with me on braincels who had (surprise surprise) an abusive ex bf. They project all of their anger on to us, when it was their poor choices and malfunctioning personality radar that shouldve taken blame.

Poor guy (and I don't mean that in a mocking way).

It's easy for a decent looking guy to get a girl, treat her nice at first and then do whatever he wants to her. It's that initial "crossing the barrier where the girl is happy to talk to you /get to know your personality" that ugly people could never get the opportunity to. They know whatever happens (even if they go to jail) they can just get another girl to do the same with. For ugly people, can't imagine why you'd do that knowing how lucky you are to have found love in the first place.

Anyways, it's just how life is. Shallow world.

Lmao thats crazy. Chad murders his wife and they point the finger at us even though weve not even touched a woman.

well from what I can deduce it looks like some foid's sister was killed by her normie husband, she was also beaten by her normie BF, so of course she spends her free time attacking incel males, who have never touched a woman as societies greatest threat to women.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

according to IT's definition of incel as anything bad, his sister in law was killed by an incel. nice job exposing these cucks :feelsokman:

"WOMEN CAN SENSE BAD AND VIOLENT PERSONALITIES!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY"
>Women marry chads who murder them down the line. Hmmm....

The things I'd do for an ugly, pale, thin female like her.

Alas, even she wishes nothing but suffering on me.

The normie secret is to lock 'em down before their looks goes to shit. It looks like they've been together for almost a decade; If he looked like how he looks now when they met, he'd be posting here with us. Instead, he gets the privilege to post on IncelTears (and probably eventually DeadBedrooms). This is what he looked like before the soypill and the agepill turned him into a subsoyhuman.

2011:
6gjhn6.jpeg

2013:

v_X_-.jpeg

6FPbKn.jpeg

Honestly, I think some of his posting history is just to show her he can still be manly while her sexual desire for him plummets inversely with his Norwood number and BMI. His posting history suggests he's trying to get into medschool right now, likely to statusmaxx to compensate