Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dear Midterms

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
@Emba

Please keep me posted on which niggers are winning the Jewterm elections.

@PPEcel
Please analyse and update on whether these wins in Midterms will give us any hope for legally better outcomes for free-speech and Inceldia. My answer is already "No" but maybe you have more motivation than I do atm to look deeper.

Thank you Gentlemen.

And from what I can understand watching reports over here in India, their is no "red wave" as Cuckservatives predicted and Democrats are winning many previously projected republicans seats... Hmm.

Since when do midterm elections exist? And can Trump become president?

Also jfl if Americans think red wave is conservatives winning. For us Europeans red wave is USSR in 1944

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Reminder: Republicans are unreasonable and refuse to compromise\n\nhttps://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/democratic-gov-tony-evers-gop-not-getting-along https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/democratic-gov-tony-evers-gop-not-getting-along",
"headline": "Wisconsin could decide 2020. Inside the new Democratic plan to win it back.",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/wisconsin-co...democratic-plan-to-win-it-back-090000158.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 09 13:23:33 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Sorry, people in Wisconsin haven't forgotten about the constant gerrymandering.",
"headline": "Wisconsin could decide 2020. Inside the new Democratic plan to win it back.",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/wisconsin-co...democratic-plan-to-win-it-back-090000158.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 09 13:19:16 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "I'm sure the constant attempts at blocking Tony Evers' plans will do well for Republicans in 2020.",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 09 13:18:54 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "@J P\n\nSimple...they worked and paid, as did everyone else in the park.",
"headline": "Violent brawl breaks out at Disneyland's 'Toontown' in front of horrified families",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/violent-brawl-breaks-disneylands-toontown-195433182.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Jul 09 03:44:56 UTC 2019"
},
{

Since when do midterm elections exist?
Lmao. Like since the 1840's or before. It's a referendum on the sitting president's ability to push policy and to check the dominant parties control.

And can Trump become president?
Noo! It's not for the Presidency. It involves the House and Senate seats for both major parties and Independents, and also sometimes includes gubernatorial races for State offices, and cascades down to local offices.
Also jfl if Americans think red wave is conservatives winning. For us Europeans red wave is USSR in 1944
:feelsgah:

Demographics and the media control are too far gone for Republicans to have any chance of ever winning anything again

Since when do midterm elections exist? And can Trump become president?

The Republican party is much more right wing and conservative than any right wing party in Europe tbh. I like how they are focusing on attacking trannies right now kek.

@Emba

@PPEcel
Please analyse and update on whether these wins in Midterms will give us any hope for legally better outcomes for free-speech and Inceldia. My answer is already "No" but maybe you have more motivation than I do atm to look deeper.

Thank you Gentlemen.
I don't pay attention to such things.

But if I here something I say something 2u k?

who the fuck cares they all hate us anyway

I don't pay attention to such things.
I always say this, the with a curious eye i check it out :feelstrash:
But if I here something I say something 2u k?
I was hoping "redwave just so I can have the guilty pleasure of watching the leftist cry like baby..

The Republican party is much more right wing and conservative than any right wing party in Europe tbh. I like how they are focusing on attacking trannies right now kek.
They are but, honestly many of them are soft as shit. They should have enlisted the OathKeepers and Three Percenters in taking the Election back Jan 6th. That would have meant Trump has real power. Instead... nothing !

Demographics and the media control are too far gone for Republicans to have any chance of ever winning anything again
Sadly, this is correct. That's why I say what I say above ^. Either a strong leader needs to show violence when the system has collapsed and been criminally cheated, or there is nothing but song and dance politics.

who the fuck cares they all hate us anyway
True.

I always say this, the with a curious eye i check it out :feelstrash:

I was hoping "redwave just so I can have the guilty pleasure of watching the leftist cry like baby..
Yeah. Idk bro

Hard to figure wtf is going on in Georgia atm...

Jfl people thought Dr. Oz was gonna beat fetterman for sure in Pennsylvania. Wrong.

Demographics and the mainstream media may be working against white America's party, aka the republican party. But republicans are still holding on for now.

They are still holding on Imo, because not enough young people of color vote in the midterms (we all saw what happened with the mail in voting in 2020). When these young people of color get a bit older and realize how important the midterms are, they will vote democrat and then that will be the nail in the coffin for republicans.

Again, as of now, the republicans are barely holding on but not for long.

Get rid of mail in voting, I guarantee you the republicans will be around for much longer lol. People of color are poor dumb and apathetic and dont wanna go to the polls. They could care less about voting.

Last edited:
fuck midterms

Jfl people thought Dr. Oz was gonna beat fetterman for sure in Pennsylvania. Wrong.
Retard Fetterman had some corruption power. Happens in curryland all the time. He just got carried into office by Democrats and their brainwashing campaign. Guy can't even fucking speak a full sentence. Sounds like he's on opiates himself.
Demographics and the mainstream media may be working against white America's party, aka the republican party. But republicans are still holding on for now.
It's weird cause there have been a lot of older generation (now 60-80) who switched from Democratic to Republicans once they saw the calamity created by the Liberals of today, but the millennial normies of our time want to make their foids happy so it's hence they vote blue. Also the Dems had some good labour union handouts for the Ukranian Mafia connections probably.
They are still holding on Imo, because not enough young people of color vote in the midterms (we all saw what happened with the mail in voting in 2020). When these young people of color get a bit older and realize how important the midterms are, they will vote democrat and then that will be the nail in the coffin for republicans.
We'll see.
Again, as of now, the republicans are barely holding on but not for long.
Get rid of mail in voting, I guarantee you the republicans will be around for much longer lol. People of color are poor dumb and apathetic and dont wanna go to the polls. They could care less about voting.
I have a feeling that the Dems will use the Ukranian Mafia to win all future elections unless the republicans fight back hard.