Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Dear President Biden: Nominate Brian Laundrie to the Supreme Court of the United States

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Justice Brian Laundrie

Associate Justice Breyer is considering retirement after his years of service on the Court. A reasoned and principled jurist such as Brian Christopher Laundrie is who we need on the top of the federal judiciary.

Mr. Laundrie's muscular defense of his privilege against self-incrimination under the Fifth Amendment is admirable and commendable. He is an inspiration to the many millions of young Americans who believe their civil liberties and constitutional rights are being gradually eroded in an era where the federal courts are unnaturally and excessively deferential to the executive branch.

@shii410 thoughts?

I hope they never find this guy. I'm rooting for him. However I fear he might be dead already.
For a dead guy, he's doing an amazing job pissing off all the true crime-obsessed roasties on Facebook.

>inceldom discussion

i christen him supreme justice Brian "BALDRICK" BALDrie esquire a man of the cloth and of the bar, he drinks 10 pints of whisky daily to stave off the fear of the feds after being on the run for so long.

Don't forget he also has an excellent personality because he managed to get a foid

View attachment 506610

Associate Justice Breyer is considering retirement after his years of service on the Court. A reasoned and principled jurist such as Brian Christopher Laundrie is who we need on the top of the federal judiciary.

Mr. Laundrie's muscular defense of his privilege against self-incrimination under the Fifth Amendment is admirable and commendable. He is an inspiration to the many millions of young Americans who believe their civil liberties and constitutional rights are being gradually eroded in an era where the federal courts are unnaturally and excessively deferential to the executive branch.

@shii410 thoughts?
I’ll take it into consideration.

>inceldom discussion
:lul::lul::lul:

The simps chopped him up

it's gonna be a negress probably

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5