Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dear young men/boys, if you can get into a relationship with a low SMV female, do it. Do it now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
One must factor in personality. I once fell deeply for a "low SMV" female. I realized she wanted to use me as an orbiter and regretted it later.

Fair. However, looking over my life situation I can say that a certain arrogance and fear about what others may say If I associated with HER in that way has led me into a terrible situation wherein I'm more "boy-like" than the average man my age. This spills over into other factors in life.
I remember being next to this girl that would start conversations with me, but I didn't really find her interesting because I was attracted to this Muslim chick. I was a dumbass then, and I'm still one.

Extreme Ethnic in U.S + conservative parents + Islam === :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back