Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Death Stranding sucks ass

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
I just Spend 20-30 hours in this shit ass game and overall it fucking sucks. Shitty boss fights, cringe ass cutscenes and boring gameplay.
fuck this game

It's ok, not a bad game, the main problem I had with it was that the story was that the story was too foid centric compared to kojima's other games. The gameplay was also boring during the first 10 hours.
boring gameplay
The last 10 hours of death stranding have decent gameplay. The middle is decent if you are connected online.

Not even worth pirating tbh.

It's ok, not a bad game, the main problem I had with it was that the story was that the story was too foid centric compared to kojima's other games. The gameplay was also boring during the first 10 hours.

The last 10 hours of death stranding have decent gameplay. The middle is decent if you are connected online.
I think a game should strive to be more than "decent" in the first ten hours of game play.

This lax and accepting attitude is why developers rake in money so easily

Gameplay looks extremely boring

I think a game should strive to be more than "decent" in the first ten hours of game play.

This lax and accepting attitude is why developers rake in money so easily
Yea the game is also way too long, if Kojima didnt make it, there would be cyertranny level backlash.

I play video games to distract me from the fact that my life is more or less me carrying emotional baggage and doing random shit for other people. Why tf would I play something that reminds me my whole existence is one lonely series fetch quests?

I played it for a few hours. Pretty boring but it is original

I play video games to distract me from the fact that my life is more or less me carrying emotional baggage and doing random shit for other people. Why tf would I play something that reminds me my whole existence is one lonely series fetch quests?
Just play RuneScape dude.

most if not all video games are boring if u arent high lol

I need to finish that game

I installed it yesterday. Today I uninstalled. What the fk was that. I cant sit all day delivering cargos. There are indie games that will shred this piece of garbage anyday. My brain froze while I was watching the cinematics which doesnt seem to end. And cant they send AI controlled drones to do the job.
Kojima is a scammer.

I installed it yesterday. Today I uninstalled. What the fk was that. I cant sit all day delivering cargos. There are indie games that will shred this piece of garbage anyday. My brain froze while I was watching the cinematics which doesnt seem to end. And cant they send AI controlled drones to do the job.
Kojima is a scammer.
Kojima is a complete moron with a crowd of asskissers surrounding him. He's so far up his own ass I can't take it. He's the gaming equivalent of that girl who's "not like other girls" because she "totally got Eraserhead and Inception" and takes film classes.

Kojima is a complete moron with a crowd of asskissers surrounding him. He's so far up his own ass I can't take it. He's the gaming equivalent of that girl who's "not like other girls" because she "totally got Eraserhead and Inception" and takes film classes.
He should make movies. Why bother with games.
This and detroit becomes human are same.
And the reviews are surely paid.

He should make movies. Why bother with games.
This and detroit becomes human are same.
And the reviews are surely paid.
At this point, there is literally zero form of review or analysis available to the public that can be trusted.

Beyond Based.

walking simulator tbh. i got bored and put it down after a few hours